So me and my friend, we'll call him David, went on a church trip to Gatlinburg, Tennessee. While taking our visit there he meets a girl and he thinks that she is the most beautiful girl he's ever seen. So the night before we leave he goes up to her to tell her. David who is a really nice guy and all tells me that he's going to tell her. So being the great friends we are we wanted to watch our friend David in this attempt from the floor above. We see him walk up and say to her "Hey". She says "Hey" back to him kind of joyfully, but as she says it she didn't really look at him. Right after she says it she runs up to a guy and jumps on him with a big hug. David, feeling crushed looks up at me and I point with both hands and yell really loud just so everyone could hear me, BURN!.
Quote by RPGoof
Heavy metal indicates you are using meth, LSD, ecstasy or cocaine.
That was extremely douchey.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
No.

It deserves a:
Gooble Gobble. /Thread.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by SlinkyBlue
..... you think you're funny?

He actually wasn't that crushed just surprised. He was smiling when I said Burn.
Quote by RPGoof
That's a total asshole thing to do to your friend.
Last edited by metalderek at Jan 27, 2009,
That burn was nowhere near epic. Seriously, that's a big burn, but its status does not approach epic.
Why did I have a feeling after reading the thread title, that this wouldn't be the biggest burn ever?
Quote by eliterun
That burn was nowhere near epic. Seriously, that's a big burn, but its status does not approach epic.

If you knew my friend you would think its hilarious. Plus right after his sister yelled "Awww David I'm sorry, I still love you!!".
Quote by RPGoof
your a dick
Quote by RizzoWashburn
Oh, and this is the internet. I have the right to be a douchebag. Fuck off.