ok i searched in the painting/refinishing thread and i didn't see this so i wanted to know if anyone knows how to paint an amp. i wanted to paint it but i dont know if i can since i want to draw on it as well, but, it has that i think the term is tolex, the stuff on most amps its bumpy. so if anyone knows how i could find out about painting and designing on my amp please tell me.

and also if theres is a way to paint an amp since i didn't see it in the Painting/Refinishing thread it could go in there so these threads dont show up if they do a lot.
Quote by haha
every time I see your username I press F8 out of curiosity then I have to give myself a big ol' facepalm

Quote by ouch
What the hell? F8 doesn't do anything interesting This toy is lame

Quote by TheReverend724
I can have a beer later, I need to level Charmeleon NOW!
My amp has a stencil on it which came from a previous owner and I'm sure has been there for more than 10 years. White spray paint, if I'm correct. It doesn't seem to have hurt the tolex, so if you're doing this I'd suggest just adding a clearcoat and hoping for the best.

Personally I'd go the other route and recover it in colored tolex.
Quote by bangoodcharlote
^Owned.

I suggest not screwing with the UGer with the best name on the site.

Quote by Albino_Rhino
I don't see how prostitution is going to help out your string buzz...
i guess i could do that, i wanted to get it to look smooth though, and i wasn't sure if there was a way i could do it. i guess it wont look bad if i do it that way though, thanks
Quote by haha
every time I see your username I press F8 out of curiosity then I have to give myself a big ol' facepalm

Quote by ouch
What the hell? F8 doesn't do anything interesting This toy is lame

Quote by TheReverend724
I can have a beer later, I need to level Charmeleon NOW!