ok, i didn't see it anywhere, so here it is. i feel like discussing how pissed i am that they won't go on tour. damn it milo!
They're on my list of bands to see before they break up/I die.
Edwards Les Paul Custom
Burny SG Junior
DIY Telecaster
Keeley RAT 2
Marshall JCM 800 4104
Quote by neidnarb11890

What other Descendents stuff do I need?

Everything Sucks is my favorite album. Pick up I Don't Wanna Grow Up, Cool to Be You, and ALL also.
brnh.bandcamp.com
I love the Descendents. I rawk that **** like everyday.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I think they are pretty over-rated. They do have some very good songs, but also a lot of filler.
I feel like the floor of a taxi cab.
I love the Descendents!! I'm listening to "Clean Sheets" currently.
I own Milo Goes To College, Everything Sucks, and Cool To Be You. Milo is definately my favorite, but the other two are really good as well.
I don't see how they are hardcore...but I've also heard the same thing said before.
I feel like the floor of a taxi cab.
They're not hardcore, but Milo Goes to College has a very obvious hardcore influence. The chord changes and song structure remind me of Black Flag.
^Black Flag were one of the Descendents' biggest influences.
Edwards Les Paul Custom
Burny SG Junior
DIY Telecaster
Keeley RAT 2
Marshall JCM 800 4104
I really really like Cool to Be You and ALL
They are both amazing. I do like Milo goes to College a lot, but I love the sound of their later stuff, and it's always very catchy.
weeee mussst reeeeaaaaaaad.

p.s. if you don't like the Descendents, you're probably doing it wrong.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.