my girlfriend made me a slideshow set to music type of thing on my birthday, and she used the movie maker that comes with vista to make it. she sent it to me so i could watch it again, but I only have XP, and to get the movie maker she used I need vista, so i cant watch it. Any way to get around this?

And no, there were no nudez of her in the slideshow
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
There was just another thread with this title. I really don't know, but First! Maybe you can harness www.google.com
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
tried google, got nothing besides "upgrade to vista"
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
Same thing happeend to me with Word, it just told me to download something when I tried to open the file, I did and now I can read what she sends me.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by Gargantuan
Tell her to save it as a video file and send it to you

this
Quote by That_Pink_Queen
Groll you're a bloody genius

Quote by a6l6e6x1
wow
im "talking" to the future greatest director in the world
PRIVELAGED

member #9 of "The Beatles really are the greatest

Metal Face productions! watch our movies!
http://www.metalface.tk/