Ingrid Michaelson
Bayside
Minus The Bear
The Replacements
Bright Eyes/Conor Oberst
InvaderTSN.

*reported*
Quote by thefitz
That's because you're a 13 year old who only focuses on guitars. I bet most people can't tell the difference between your voice and your mother's.
Quote by famous1234
y did you report this?

Because if we didnt, there would be dozens of threads on this everyday. Really, there would. Its nothing personal or something dude. And plus....

Quote by Forum Rules

Rule #3: Search before you make a new thread.

Read the FAQ. Read the FAQ. Read the FAQ. Understand? And then read the “ I need bass songs to learn” thread. And then use the search bar before you post up your thread. It’s not that hard, really.

If your intent on hearing opinions on the best bass player, searchbar it. But most of the seasoned folks around here will tell you there isnt one, because....there isnt. The best bass player is whoever inspires you the most. Hell, it doesnt even have to be a bass player, some people are inspired by classical piano players.

Quote by watchingmefall
I am.

This. Portrait of Ingrid is the ****
Quote by thefitz
That's because you're a 13 year old who only focuses on guitars. I bet most people can't tell the difference between your voice and your mother's.
Last edited by CBurtonIsKing at Jan 27, 2009,
Quote by Taygunov

serious ?

Trust me, NOONE can flail the same floppy string with random appendages faster than that guy.

This thread needs closing, we'll be flooded with Youtube Vic Wooten posts as soon as the guitar crowd catches wind of this...
Quote by thefitz
Quote by InvaderTSN
Something is fishy about your post...

Yeah, the guy cant be in this thread, he's playing a Gibson bass
Quote by thefitz