Is this what you threw a hissy fit in the pit about?

go away.
"Bullshit is the glue that binds this nation together."
-George Carlin

The Human Fund: $0.00
PM me to donate
I've recently uploaded Covers of "Like a Rolling Stone" and "All along the Watchtower", although watchtower for me was more like covering hendrix it's still a dylan tune.
You can listen to them on my profile.
I want in on this

abluesman100 - listened to Maggie's Farm, sounds good man. Very like Dylan, the singing could be a bit louder though.

kenny_gtr - Listened to Like a Rolling Stone, haha what the hell is that? Is that a synth you're using or a guitar? Some nice guitar on All Along the WatchTower

I put up a cover of Knocking on Heaven's Door on my profile. First recording I've ever shared (only started singing about 2 months ago)...
Quote by jimtaka
i'd say your guitar is out of tune, or you are accidentally muting strings that you aren't trying to, or your right hand isn't strumming at the same time that your left hand is fretting, or you could be reading the tab upside down...
Last edited by PurpleMonkeyDW at Mar 8, 2009,
that was awesome abluesman!!!
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present.

RHCP

LED ZEP

HENDRIX

Hail SYD BARRETT
kenny_gtr, your Like A Rolling Stone is awesome. That synth/guitar thing is the perfect touch.
I also loved "I Want You"

Knocking on Heavens door is good

BTW i did a cover of subterranean homesick blues
sup, my name is abe
BTW, rodrigsam87, does that little sticker thing on your guitar say "THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS?"
sup, my name is abe
ska2art - that's a great cover. I particularly like the first time the line "it aint me babe" is sung. The "babe" is really kinda made to sound like an insult. It's great.

Rodrigsam's is really nice too. Great voice for it.

And abluesman - I felt the orchestration was a bit over the top and kinda came off cheesy to be honest but what do I know. You're still pretty talented.

I love Dylan. I don't sing much but I'll have a crack at recording either Don't Think Twice (It's Alright) , All Along the Watchtower, Tangled Up in Blue, or I Shall Be Released. Not sure which one I'll go for yet but I won't get a chance for a few days at least as I have people staying this weekend.

Peace.
Si