Every body just head over to the Music section, go to Riffs and Recordings, and go to Cover songs, and go to the thread titled "Maggies Farm" and please just listen to the song and Crit it because nobody else will. And ive been waiting for ever. Seriously are people that much not into that kind of music? All it is is Metal, metal, metal, metal sucks. PLEASE JUST GO LISTEN TO MY SONG
sup, my name is abe
-reported-
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

The proper way to advertise and get people to crit your song is to either put it in your sig as a link, or go and CRIT OTHER SONGS, most people do a C4C thing where you crit theirs and leave a link to yours and they go and crit it. This is clearly outlined in one of the stickies in that forum. Now get rid of this.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
metal metal METAL
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
douche
If you're a hot chick you've probably got a good chance with the lead singer or guitar player, If you're a little bit overweight, you should probably go for the drummer. If you're a dude, go for the bass player
cake.
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
Quote by Portuguese_boy
I was going to, but you sounded like an ignorant twat when you said metal sucks....

this
**** you
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Quote by deadeyedick
ok ok just smoke a joint already sheesh.

BUT DRUGS ARE ILLEGAL YOU KNOW!! also use a bong, it's more fun.
Soon, death metal's drums will be so fast only computers will be able to listen to it.

94? Not bad. It shall improve >=)

Who's looking for hosting? My/My Friends site will be up and running soon, looking for customers - PM me if interested.