very stoked for the new record. very underrated band imo
Quote by handbanana
R.I.P. Shaun Hand from Metal Sucks. He leaked this album and now Jake Bannon is going to crush his skull
I need that GUK split then.

And yeah they are usually overshadowed by Botch and Converge in metalcore discussion. But they can ****ing groove and I love the basslines.
what more do you want from me
some sort of apology.

never seen them live but from youtube videos ive seen shows they have one of the most unique and weird stage presences for a band of this genre. nevertheless this band is ****in heavy
Quote by handbanana
R.I.P. Shaun Hand from Metal Sucks. He leaked this album and now Jake Bannon is going to crush his skull
new album is really good. i really like how they changed some things up like adding those interludes, but they still have those signature heavy-as-**** coalesce parts we all love.
Was never a huge fan but I like this band. The Black Flag & Zeppelin tributes were pretty cool, although persoanlly i think Judge's cover of "When The Levee Breaks'" was better than any of the ones from Coalesce
Last edited by handbanana at May 25, 2009,
Ox is incredible
easily one of my favourite cds at the moment,
maybe of all time

it has such a westen feel, but it doesnt sound country at all
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
lol, I love how this is one of three Coalesce threads, this one being longest with just 10 (now 11) posts
Quote by saxaxe
I still haven't heard the new one. What's the name of it?
This band is one of my favorite metalcore bands and is definitely overshadowed most of the time.

its called "OX"
like the animal
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
this band is ridiculously fun to see live
they all look so nerdy...
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
lead singer has the most awkward stage presence ive ever seen. band is hard as hell
He looks like he's a freshman on his first day of high school
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Killer band.
AK-47. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherfucker in the room, accept no substitutes.

Quote by RU Experienced?
It's comical because you are clearly an average to below-average bear.
What qualifies it as an EP? It has like 14 songs...
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
I'm just starting to get into this band, what you you say is their definitive cd?
Quote by seeneyj
I thought the whole idea of post-hardcore was to mix techno and hardcore.....
They're all really good, almost equally definitive, but I'd have to go with 0:12 Revolution in Just Listening
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by nashawa
What qualifies it as an EP? It has like 14 songs...

Well how long is it? I'm not sure but I think they define an EP by length in minutes. So it could have 10 2 minute songs and be an EP or it can be like TGM and have 6 10 minute songs and be an LP.
AK-47. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherfucker in the room, accept no substitutes.

Quote by RU Experienced?
It's comical because you are clearly an average to below-average bear.
Like, 45 min or so, and I'm pretty sure EP/LP distinction is determined by a lot of factors, but it's mostly reliant on track count.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Last edited by nashawa at Nov 3, 2009,
Quote by aggiefan33
this is a different EP. it retains the OX title but it's 5 new songs

I thought of that afterwards; I hadn't heard of it though.
How is it compared to the LP?
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Saw this band last night and they tore shit up. So intense. The whole band is crazy, but the crowd sucked. There was like...nobody there. Definitely one of the most underrated bands right now.
They're sooo much fun live. I can't wait to see them again.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Thread needs more love.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Does. I've listened to them occasionally, and then something about them today clicked. There is now love.
Ohai.

Actually from Canada.