Hey guys, just did this in about 5 minutes because I haven't heard the song Floods in a while and I listened to it a little while ago and it overwhelmed me as usual. If I could get some feedback on the tone or I guess the playing that would be awesome, thanks guys!

Song is in my profile.
sounded dead on.

great cover.

I love the music in this song. It is one of dimes best works.
I just cant get over how horrible the echoing vocals make it sound.

still you did great man.

Edit:I mean in the "a dead issue" portion not the "Floods!" portion
Quote by EbEar
oh and yao151 i love the fact that you as a fan of metallica and slayer likes John Frusciante, i wish more people around here had an open mind like that

see...
I'm not narrow minded

just narrow dicked
Last edited by yao151 at Jan 27, 2009,
Great cover dude. Sounded nice the way you let the notes ring out.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
hey man that sounded great! I really enjoyed it, you should cover the whole song now lol. Tone was good, playing was good, great job!

Check out my Pantera - Domination cover. It's not the greatest but whatever lol. Any critique/comment would be very appreciated. http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/onetenpercent/music/all/play525847
Quote by onetenpercent
hey man that sounded great! I really enjoyed it, you should cover the whole song now lol. Tone was good, playing was good, great job!

Check out my Pantera - Domination cover. It's not the greatest but whatever lol. Any critique/comment would be very appreciated. http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/onetenpercent/music/all/play525847

I really wish I COULD cover the whole song. My guitar doesn't have a whammy bar for the heavy part (I'm using an Epiphone Les Paul Classic), but I plan on getting a Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR or a high quality ML sometime this year. Thanks for the criticism guys, I really appreciate it.