Page 1 of 2
Last time I went by guitar center, I bought about 10 packs of yellow dulops. I dump them all in the change bin on my studio desk for when record. But I also grab one and use it when I jam around the house.

I swear to god, less than 2 weeks later, I can't find one damn pick. Does anyone know where they all end up? I have no cats, and my dog couldn't care about it.

I usually end up digging in the couch or car and find one from a year ago, with gum or something sticky like old soda pop on it.

Tell me I'm not the only one here...
haha yeah ive lost all of my jazz 3's gotta go buy some later
i like broccoli and long drives at the beach on my segway
They must be with mine.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Pick gnomes live in every guitarist's house.
You'll probably find them with all of those socks you can't seem to find.
Quote by Tsucchi
Because nothing is sexier than a man with a mouth full of crayons.

Cool.
Pick Gnomes.

You gotta find the nest and flame them all. Poor petrol down their burrow and light the little bastards up, but be sure to get the queen or they'll all respawn in 10...9...8...
Dear diary.

Today I stuffed some dolls full of dead rats I put in the blender.

I'm wondering if, maybe, there really is something wrong with me.
Picks need lasers

edit: I found my pick gnome...he's dressed like Zakk Wylde
No means maybe
Last edited by pilgrimevan at Jan 27, 2009,
i know what you mean
except my problem is idiot friends who get bored with a lighter.....
now i have the ashes of about 20 different picks on my floor
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
For Christ sake she probably couldn't get to the center of a Tootsie Pop let alone suck your **** properly. Just get someone your own age you tosser.
Keep them in your wallet. I'm sure there are pockets it can fit in somewhere.

2 bucks.

snag one.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
it's the pick gnomes
it's always the pick gnomes.
always...
Quote by ChucklesMginty
If at first you don't succeed, play bass.

Quote by Jackal58
Cats don't think. They plot.

Catch me on FLICKR
Proud owner of a beautiful PRS P22
Quote by AeroRocker

2 bucks.

snag one.

i had one, but a stupid pick gnome made sweet sweet love to it, and now all the picks are stuck together in there!

damn pick gnomes!
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by AeroRocker

2 bucks.

snag one.

Then you can lose them all at once!
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
haha, i lose them all the time. I had an empty can of ice breakers, a tin like case, so i keep them in there. and i have a note on my door that says PUT THE PICK DOWN.
MY GEAR!
Amp
-Peavey Classic 30
Guitars
-Silverburst Epiphone Les Paul Custom
-Squier Stratocaster
Pedals
-Ibanez TS9DX Turbo Tube Screamer
-Fender PT-100
-MXR Phase 90
-Fuzz Face Clone
-MXR Carbon Copy
I lose ALL my things like that.
I must have some serious gnome problems
Quote by AeroRocker

2 bucks.

snag one.

I've got one stuck to one of my guitars.
I ****ing love it.

I got so used to it that sometimes I'll be playing a different guitar and go to grab a pick and nothing is there =\
I got this deal on e-bay from somewhere that sold me an assortment of 80 picks for like 10 dollars. This was about a year ago and they have all managed to vanish.
Quote by InvaderTSN
If a pick ever goes outside with me, it's not making it back home.

ya pretty much, except after one band rehersal, i kept all my picks. but that was only once
when the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace

Starsceam of the Decepticon Transformers G1 Club
PM irishmatt1992 To Join!
dang pick gnomes... almost as bad as cable gnomes
Last edited by mrdoodle11 at Jan 27, 2009,
Quote by Rockoz
haha yeah ive lost all of my jazz 3's gotta go buy some later

me too. I usually buy a handful then i down to two by the end of the month. Damn Pick Gnomes to Hell!
Quote by Zugunruhe
i had one, but a stupid pick gnome made sweet sweet love to it, and now all the picks are stuck together in there!

damn pick gnomes!

you obviously have the old model.

████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
turns out you play faster than you thought, and they vaporize. Also you eat picks in your sleep. if you catch my drift
Soon, death metal's drums will be so fast only computers will be able to listen to it.

94? Not bad. It shall improve >=)

Who's looking for hosting? My/My Friends site will be up and running soon, looking for customers - PM me if interested.
Quote by AeroRocker

2 bucks.

snag one.
Great, I can lose that too.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by AeroRocker

i'll be frank, (and you can be bob if you wish) that took me a minute to see that.

i lol'd.
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
Last edited by KGB_INC at Jan 27, 2009,
Quote by AeroRocker

i dont know man, stupid gnomes get a gboner every time they see one of those things.
I have no opinion on this matter.
There are Pick Gnomes. They live in your kidneys. They take your picks into your kidneys, where they make kidney stones out of them.
Check your washer or drier (unless you use a laundromat). I always end up finding two or three a week in there.
I always see them around my house and think "Oh, I'll just get it from here next time I need a pick" and then when I pick up my guitar, I forget where it was.

Your best bet is to buy a pack of 80-100 of them over the internet. Place 10 randomly around your room and put the rest in a small tin. The 10 picks keep the pick the gnomes at rest for quite a while.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
I had this lovely Fender pick, which just refused to get lost, even went I went out of the country for 2 months. It would turn up within a day of it getting lost, in the wackiest places. For a whole year it was my only pick as I knew it wouldn't get lost. Eventually it did get lost, however, 5 minutes before a gig.
Ibanez Saber Series Owner!

Don't jump on the bandwagon, Line 6 Spider III's Aren't that bad!

B.U.C.K.E.T.H.E.A.D.

Quote by kirkwannabe

You, goonerbynature, win teh internetz.

Quote by b4t3man

Gold.

Quote by whitenihilist

pick gnome + shotgun pointed at pick gnome=win
Please excuse my godawful username. I was thirteen.
Quote by goonerbynature
I had this lovely Fender pick, which just refused to get lost, even went I went out of the country for 2 months. It would turn up within a day of it getting lost, in the wackiest places. For a whole year it was my only pick as I knew it wouldn't get lost. Eventually it did get lost, however, 5 minutes before a gig.

I had a doritos triangle pick like that. It was really just a piece of plastic die cut into a triangle with rounded edges. 8 years later, I still have it. Even after I moved to PA, I looked in a box of crap and it fell out on the floor.

Love it.

3rd one in from the left.

I'm not kidding you I must go through about 120 picks every other month. And occasionally I'll find one. It's a good day for me if I find 2... red letter day if I find more than that.

But just like the quote above... my picks tend to disappear whenever I get ready to play, record or gig.

Damnit.
Page 1 of 2