Anyone ever check one of these out? I was going to go with the Acoustic B200H with a matching 4x10 cab, but one of the Hartke combos popped up on craigslist. Suggestions?
I have an Acoustic B200h and an Acoustic 4x10, and honestly, I love it death.

I haven't tried the Hartke though, and my Guitar Center had the Acoustic Rig set up, and I fell in love... bu that's just my two cents
i'd buy hartke over acoustic any day of the week, i've never had a good experience with acoustic brand amps and never had a bad experience with hartke amps
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Quote by LDSheep
I have an Acoustic B200h and an Acoustic 4x10, and honestly, I love it death.

I haven't tried the Hartke though, and my Guitar Center had the Acoustic Rig set up, and I fell in love... bu that's just my two cents

Yeah, I've heard mixed reviews on Acoustic Bass equip...
bump.
I think these are stupid 100 watts into a 4x10 is crap. I would go with the hartke if you can.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
I say Hartke
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
I could also get just the ha3500 model head and a Hartke 4200 professional series cabinet from another dude. 50 bucks cheaper, too. Any input on that?
go for it, it's a damn good deal, just be sure you like the tone of aluminium speaker cones
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
I have that same head, and a VX series Speaker cab, and I absolutely LOVE the tone I'm able to get out of it.