yey for my first post, pretty much

I am looking for a good or possibly even a professional guitar. I would much preffer if it had 24 frets (or more ), a very THIN neck (thinnest possible), a tremolo system and prefferably not a V . I am not looking for any price range on this guitar.

I currently use a MG100HDFX Marshall, not that wow of an amp but it does its job lol. I also use a Zoom GFX-1 pedal with this amp. Oh yeah the guitar i currently use is a B.C. Rich Draco, but the whole V idea gets on my nerves because i like to sit down when i practice and even play, so it just doesn't do it for me .

I was thinking about getting the Ibanez Prestige S5470 or Schecter Hellraiser C1-FR, but thought about getting opinions from others . If anyone has any idea on different brands or models it would be great! Any help in my guitar search is greatly appreaciated . Sorry about my spelling, structure andall that stuff
ibanez xiphos. awesome sitting down. tremolo cavity fits OFR perfectly.

get it. pay a little extra to upgrade hardware. keep pups.

win
Ibanez XPT707 Xiphos
Schecter C-7 Loomis FR

Mesa Boogie Mark III blue dot Coliseum

Mesa Traditional 4x12 v30's x EVM 12l's

THE SEVEN STRING LEGION
I would personally go with the hellraiser. but if your looking for a retarted thin neck, the ibanez is probobly more what your looking for. Personally I find them too thin.
I would go ahead and get a new amp. But if you truly like your marshall as ethan_hanus said PRS guitars are great.
my gear:
Epiphone LP standard
roland microcube
Quote by I Like Me.
I would personally go with the hellraiser. but if your looking for a retarted thin neck, the ibanez is probobly more what your looking for. Personally I find them too thin.

how does that make them rearted, as you say?
Ibanez XPT707 Xiphos
Schecter C-7 Loomis FR

THE SEVEN STRING LEGION
Quote by Holy-Diver
how does that make them rearted, as you say?

oh sorry, i didn't mean like ibanezs were retarded, as in a bad guitar, i meant it as in like "Ibanez necks are VERY VERY thin."

you know, retarded thin.

i'll stop talking now.
Don't think I've seen a guitar with more than 24 frets..... Anyway, a PRS would prolly suit you best, Schecters and Gibbys aren't what they used to be : /
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
Quote by I Like Me.
oh sorry, i didn't mean like ibanezs were retarded, as in a bad guitar, i meant it as in like "Ibanez necks are VERY VERY thin."

you know, retarded thin.

i'll stop talking now.

meh i suppose it is all preferrence
Ibanez XPT707 Xiphos
Schecter C-7 Loomis FR

THE SEVEN STRING LEGION
Quote by Holy-Diver
meh i suppose it is all preferrence

for sure. I mean, The only reason i like the thicker neck that I have on my Schecter c-1 classic is because I play rythm. More to hold onto, just easier for me. If i was playing lead, and shredding all the time, id be all over an ibanez.
ummm, actually, i've seen guitars with more than 24 frets, just to throw out there the Ibanez XPT700XH-GSF, its a xiphos model im pretty sure with 27 frets
o and i forgot to mention , yes i mostly only play lead , and play metal. i don't want to go in the sub-genres because its a pain, but i do like to cover songs from bands like Protest The Hero, All That Remains, Judas Priest, Avenged Sevenfold and so on...
if thin neck is what you're looking for, I say go with ibanez. I just got the s520ex after my gibson lp broke (view my blog if u want) and I can honestly say I'm almost glad it broke. neck dimensions are almost identical to the prestige model, and it is incredibly light. As my blog says I was looking at both schecter and prs when the ibanez caught my eye. bottom line, go to your local music store and try them all out. advice is helpful but in the end you gotta find your own way. that's part of the fun of life.
Quote by ivri
if thin neck is what you're looking for, I say go with ibanez. I just got the s520ex after my gibson lp broke (view my blog if u want) and I can honestly say I'm almost glad it broke. neck dimensions are almost identical to the prestige model, and it is incredibly light. As my blog says I was looking at both schecter and prs when the ibanez caught my eye. bottom line, go to your local music store and try them all out. advice is helpful but in the end you gotta find your own way. that's part of the fun of life.

I have tried tons of guitars including jackson, schecters, fenders, and so on but one of our local guitar stores, sadly are very ignorant, do not let customers touch and try their guitars. This local store is also the only store around us that is capable of dealing Dean, ibanez, B.C.Rich, Hamer, Washburn and few other Company Products (guitars and such).
guitar snobs suck. they remind me of the comic book store guy on the simpsons- they surround themselves with all the goodies, tempt you with them, taunt you with them, refuse to sell them and then lord it all over you. self righteous nazis. me? i'd show them my money then ask if they actually wish to sell something. if so, let me try out the f#cking guitars. if not, go f#ck yourself. then get the word out to the whole local guitar community. you are the customer, dude- you got the power.