My friend (yes, actually a friend) gave me some music she wanted me to make clearer for her.
Without seeing the music I accepted.
Big mistake.
It's the music from the movie Twilight, "Bella's Lullaby" to be precise.
I was wondering if anyone would be able to put it into guitar pro for me?
If possible, make it as simple as possible to read, if you can't that's fine, but it would be great if you could do this for me.

Here's the music she gave me: (PDF File)

http://www.fileden.com/files/2009/1/27/2288303/Bellas%20lullaby.pdf

Thanks again
Last edited by tyler_j at Jan 27, 2009,
Is there a reward?
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by AeroRocker
Is there a reward?

100000000000000000 cookies...
or my eternal undying love

whichever's easier
ROFL, Good luck with that ****. Tell her you can't, the song sucks anyway. I would've hoped that it would have been better, but the producers ****ed up twilight pretty good : /
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
Quote by Shirate
ROFL, Good luck with that ****. Tell her you can't, the song sucks anyway. I would've hoped that it would have been better, but the producers ****ed up twilight pretty good : /

yeah the song sucks, but still it'd be good to able to do it for her
Quote by tyler_j
yeah the song sucks, but still it'd be good to able to do it for her

dude...major phail at attepmt of getting in her pants....
Quote by Allnightmask22

Alternatively, have your friends hold him down, then take a dump in his mouth, make sure your genitals don't touch him though, that's gay.

Quote by RageAgainst...
Teddy-Metal
for those who like to mosh, but just wanna cuddle afterwards

smashing pumkins fans=)^
Quote by tyler_j
yeah the song sucks, but still it'd be good to do her

Fix'd.
I would do it, but I don't know how to get a grand staff in GP.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by PlayMadness
I would do it, but I don't know how to get a grand staff in GP.

you could use two tracks, and i could fix it up in the end
ie, one track treble and the other track bass
Quote by tyler_j
we'll see....

That's a confirmed 'no.'
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
I'd do it, but that one eighth note that stretches to the the bottom bar to the top has got me baffled.
LARGE TEXT
Quote by tyler_j
you could use two tracks, and i could fix it up in the end
ie, one track treble and the other track bass

So why aren't you doing this yourself?
how can you make that any clearer? i can read it just fine and it's not very complex, it won't be easier to read if you load it into GP or Finale or anything like that.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
you see, i'm not a very good piano player and we can't understand the changes and such that occur midway through the bars and such, but if anyone can do it, it'd be great, i'd be trying hard to do it, but like the guy a few posts before said, i'm studying at the moment
Quote by tyler_j
you see, i'm not a very good piano player and we can't understand the changes and such that occur midway through the bars and such, but if anyone can do it, it'd be great, i'd be trying hard to do it, but like the guy a few posts before said, i'm studying at the moment

The notes are all there in the PDF. Do you have a recording of the song?

Yes?

Problem solved.
Quote by tyler_j

They change the Key signature for ease of playing. It will take a while to get used to, but once you get it, you'll understand what's going on. I definitely wouldn't pick that as my first song to learn on piano though

Try the other version or whatever. The river flows in you or something. My ' Girlfriend ' wanted me to learn that and it's pretty easy. Took me like an hour to get down.
Quote by tyler_j
all she wants me to do is make the sheet music clearer, she wants to 'teach it to me'

It's as clear as you can make it, the only thing i could see someone having a problem with is some of the Italian terms, but you can just look those up.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm