I play metal, no longer have any of the equipment in my sig, playing (For now) on a beginner dean vendetta, so something to beef up the tone to something halfway tolerable.
My gear
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Warrior WRXT *FS/FT*
Jasmine J35
Squier Fender P-Bass
Ibanez TBX150H
Crate 4x12
Fender Rumble 60

Part of UG's 7 STRING LEGION
I'm a huge fan of the Peavey VK112. you should go try a one out, you can usually find a pretty decently priced used one.
B-52 AT-112 is around $360-$370 new on musiciansfriend. Check it out.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Craigslist all the way man, Bought my Jazz Chorus for $250. Being 20 years old its practically new. There are all sorts of gems on there for everyone.
'07 MIM Strat
Maple Neck
Black Finish
Black Pickguard
Black EMG SA set
Planet Waves Locking Tuners

Roland JC-77 Jazz Chorus

Boss PW-2 Power Driver
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby Original Wah
Footswitch for Amp chorus
Boss Flanger
Quote by BigAudio58
Craigslist all the way man, Bought my Jazz Chorus for $250. Being 20 years old its practically new. There are all sorts of gems on there for everyone.

Are you in WA? There was a 77 on Seattle CL for $250.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
In AZ. Have had too many bad experiences with CL, and I'm a big believer in warranties/return policies in case something happens so that's out.

I play thrash, metalcore, death metal, etc. I basically play most of it, aside from like... power metal and black metal.
My gear
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Warrior WRXT *FS/FT*
Jasmine J35
Squier Fender P-Bass
Ibanez TBX150H
Crate 4x12
Fender Rumble 60

Part of UG's 7 STRING LEGION