Confused by the subject ? Think it should be illegal ? Want to know the facts ?

Watch the video called " The Union " on Google Videos ( the one video that is one hour and 45 minutes ).

You don't have to watch all of it, but it will teach you everything you need to know about marijuana, its facts about health, how it is distributed, how it is produced.

Educate yourselves, all of you. Most of you will think " oh cannabis must be bad, it's illegal ! ". Wrong. GO watch that video.
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
I don't need to watch a video to tell me bud doesn't need to be illegal.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
how about you sum up the main points here, and if i find them controversial enough, I'll go look 'em up in that video.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
dont be stupid. no one can learn everything about an issue just by watching a movie. you just like it cause it agreed with you.

and no ones gonna watch a movie because you tell them to.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by Zugunruhe
dont be stupid. no one can learn everything about an issue just by watching a movie. you just like it cause it agreed with you.

and no ones gonna watch a movie because you tell them to.

I will because TS is a fucking god

...I wish I knew a good dealer on campus
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
All the info i need on pot i figured out myself from watching my stoner friends waste their lives away and turn from happy popular guys enjoying life to ****ing shells of people.

It's fun in very moderate doses. But do it all the time and you're a loser.
Quote by Sid McCall
how about you sum up the main points here, and if i find them controversial enough, I'll go look 'em up in that video.

this.

and this belongs in the drug thread.
Quote by Old Lady
I think it's bad and some little stoner propaganda video will not change my mind.

The government propaganda did more for you huh
so, at first glance i thought this thread was called "the truth about cannibals." i've never been so glad to be wrong.
Kodiak bears make awesome bandmates.

Quote by wolvenrick
no seriously 7x NGD is epicness i declare you the winner of all NGD's on UG never have i seen this xD
Quote by Old Lady
I think it's bad and some little stoner propaganda video will not change my mind.

shut up you old hag
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.