Will changing the Tiny Terror tubes to a different kind give it better headroom ?
Of course depending on the tubes. If so which ones ?
Go with eith 6L6's, KT-77, or for the most clean headroom... KT-88's. Not sure if the Tiny Terror works with all those (obviously, you'll have to rebias), but those will do it.
TT will not work with any of those tube types. Correct me if I'm wrong but the TT stock runs el84s? Even if the pin arrangement were the same, KT88s would basically destroy that amp's PT.
^+1 EL84s are nine pin tubes, you'd have to replace the sockets just to run 6V6s, anything else would probably require a new OT and possibly PT like al said.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
all you can do is order EL84s rated for late breakup
╠═══════╬═══════╣

Tap Tempo Tap Dancer of τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

MINION of the"I drive a stick cause I'm better than you!!" Club

PM TehNez or IbanezPlayer27 to join.

EHX Users Guild. Bugera Users Militia
The MXR Lounge
Quote by Bloodshed
all you can do is order EL84s rated for late breakup

This.
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
Try changing the V2 pre amp tube for a 12at7 or a 12au7.
A metal band?
Gear:
A Guitar with an LFR > Korg Pitchblack > Behringer EQ > Hardwire CM-2 Overdrive Boss SD-1 > Hardwire CR-7 Chorus>
Orange Tiny Terror >
LzR Engineering 212 cab

My other amp can run Crysis
Quote by FischmungaXTR

this if you want more clean headroom................i use a 12at7 in my VJ and the 12at7 stays CLEAN till about 1 o'clock more than enuff headroom for a VJ in bedroom use. and i use overdrive pedals to get my dirty tones. i don't think a 12au7 is is gonna work out well but hey it may be worth a try Good Luck.
You bought a low watt tube amp but now want increased headroom?
MARSHALL JVM 210H
PEAVEY JSX
KRANK 412
MESA 412
FENDER STRATS
DIMARZIO
CELESTION
Quote by FischmungaXTR

This or a 5751 if you want something not as extreme.
Actually, put the 5751 in V1. Got this on the Orange Forum:
"I like it with lower gain tubes. I find that a 12at7 in V2 smooths out the OD a good bit, less grainy. I run a 5751 in V1 (closest to the input jack) which gives it more clean headroom.
"
Your best bet is get a more efficient speaker or speakers. Low gain tubes do make it break up later on the dial, but it won't really make your cleans any louder.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not