My mouse is really pissing me off, the right button stopped working for a week so I couldn't save pics and had to use the menu to copy/paste, then it starts working for about a hour, then stops working again. Anyone else have this happen to them? And no I can't think up a better thread.
Quote by irishstang_87
Americans. And I'm American. But Americans in general piss me off.

Quote by MightyAl
But they all fall under the catagory i like to call sh!tcore.

Quote by Union Jake
Oh and BTW i didn't start it, i was like WTF at first but then everyone else did it, and i didn't wanna be left out,
What river is the dam blocking?
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Aww... I thought this was gonna be another amp mouse thread.
If anyone still remembers that thread, please post a link, that was so cute.
No - this has never happened to anyone before. Ever. You're the first person ever to have mouse problems.

Really - this is how you know when you need a.... NEW MOUSE?

No brainer.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
its probably the computer. check the part where the mouse plugs in. is it silver? check the touchpad. is that part missing a right click too? check the back of the laptop. does it have an illuminated apple on it?

if so, throw it out and get a better computer. keep the mouse, you may need it.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by monotony777
My mouse is really pissing me off, the right button stopped working for a week so I couldn't save pics and had to use the menu to copy/paste, then it starts working for about a hour, then stops working again. Anyone else have this happen to them? And no I can't think up a better thread.

God forbid you learn ctrl-c and ctrl-v, right? Take the $8 and buy a new one and stop whining.
You're*
*damned mouse
or failing that
*damn mouse
Quote by Bubban
I once had a sudden urge to rape sheep in Scotland after watching CNN, that was pretty freaky.
Quote by Zugunruhe
its probably the computer. check the part where the mouse plugs in. is it silver? check the touchpad. is that part missing a right click too? check the back of the laptop. does it have an illuminated apple on it?

dammit man
you actually got me to laugh
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
For Christ sake she probably couldn't get to the center of a Tootsie Pop let alone suck your **** properly. Just get someone your own age you tosser.
Quote by Zugunruhe

*right clicks mouse*
*right click menu appears*
everything works perfectly...
*check back of computer*
oh look, the apple is still there! and it's on my mouse too! when did this happen?
*squeezes mouse*
*windows fan out*
whoa, and it makes my life simpler and more productive!
*rolls scroll wheel 360 degrees around*
this is insanity! it must be a government project! here come the men in suits!

APPLE INVENTED THE MOUSE.

Please stop assuming that Mac users can't right click, because we can. Even when there's only one button. We still can. If it weren't for Apple, there would be no mouse and we'd all be using DOS to type commands from the keyboard.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Looks like I pissed everyone off while not trying too, my job is done. Let the thread die already.
Quote by irishstang_87
Americans. And I'm American. But Americans in general piss me off.

Quote by MightyAl
But they all fall under the catagory i like to call sh!tcore.

Quote by Union Jake
Oh and BTW i didn't start it, i was like WTF at first but then everyone else did it, and i didn't wanna be left out,
Oh, I have a real answer that I forgot to put in my other post. Take it apart as much as possible without voiding the warranty, then use compressed air to blow out any dust you can find. That should loosen it up a bit for you and it'll work better.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite