i was thinking of a ls 100 half stack by b-52
but im seeing many people at shows with orange amps
and i tried one out and loved it my only problem is the price
so could i maybe get a 30 or 50 watt to gig with and not be laughed at for the size of the amp also what amp by oprange is good for the genres below

also i have no specific budget and i play hardcore like have heart,cruel hand, verse and i also like to play punk like new found glory, and set your goals and also some metal like august burns red, nehemiah, and poison the well

all replies help and thanks
it was something inside, it was something more than ink
If you're looking at a B-52 LS stack, I'll assume you can't afford a more expensive Orange. The only one you might be able to afford is the Tiny Terror. It's 15w, but don't be fooled; it's loud enough for almost anything. It can't do the kind of high gain metal you want on it's own though, probably not even with a good OD

Also, why are you basing your choice on what you might be laughed at? Wanting to look cool with a stack is one thing, but buying a bigger amp just so you won't be laughed at is just stupid. If the Edge can play the world's biggest arenas with two Vox AC30s in stereo, you don't need a big stack. It's OK to have one though.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
thanks I actually was only looking at the b-52 because there is a used one at a local music store but i dont like that its a ss
Quote by zambrano38384
:and also some metal like august burns red, nehemiah, and poison the well

thats not metal...

get a 5150 it will do your metalcore **** well...

-metal elitist
OK, what is your exact budget?
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
i dont have one but i guess what im really wondering is should i get a head or a cabinet by orange i probably cant afford both so we could say my budget is under 1200
get a 5150 again.... it will do all that stuff you mentioned with ease and still have money left over.. heaven forbid if you don't follow the trend of your ****ty local bands.