Page 1 of 3
It was 46.5 degrees celcius here in the beautiful city of Adelaide. How hot/cold was it where you live today/recently?

I'm intrigued.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
It was cold enough that we got MORE fucking snow, just when I thought it was starting to go away. I don't like snow anymore after this winter.
14 Fahrenheit with snow and ice...good times.

So..you know...T-shirt weather...
Mercury hit the 42 today, in wonderful Melbourne ("it's the shiz!"), and that was far too hot enough for me
unfortunately due to medical reasons i have to live in a bubble, and cant leave the house. but i believe it was around 30-50 degrees fahrenheiht here.
I have no opinion on this matter.
It was around

-5 degrees celcius. You Aussie bastard.

Quote by Weather.com
SNOW IS EXPECTED TO OVER SPREAD THE REGION FROM SOUTHWEST TO NORTHEAST BETWEEN 4 AM AND 7 AM WEDNESDAY MORNING. ONCE THE SNOW BEGINS... IT WILL FALL HEAVILY AT TIMES DURING THE MORNING. SNOWFALL RATES OF 1 INCH PER HOUR WILL BE POSSIBLE DURING THE MORNING. THE SNOW WILL QUICKLY ACCUMULATE ON ROADWAYS... RESULTING IN POOR VISIBILITIES AND HAZARDOUS TRAVEL.

BY EARLY AFTERNOON SNOW WILL HAVE ACCUMULATED 4 TO 7 INCHES ACROSS THE WARNING AREA. HOWEVER... WARMER AIR MOVING IN OFF THE OCEAN AND ALOFT SHOULD CHANGE THE PRECIPITATION TO PLAIN RAIN BY LATE AFTERNOON. A PERIOD OF SLEET AND FREEZING RAIN WITH A LIGHT ACCUMULATION OF ICE IS POSSIBLE BEFORE THE CHANGE OVER TO ALL RAIN. THE EVENING RUSH HOUR MAY BE QUITE MESSY WITH RAIN FALLING ON TOP OF SNOW CLOGGED STORM DRAINS... WHICH MAY RESULT IN SOME URBAN AND POOR DRAINAGE STREET FLOODING.

Severe Snow storm warning for tomorrow. Just wonderful. Thankfully, the heavy snowfall will turn to sleet/rain by mid afternoon.

There may be times when it is impossible to prevent injustice, but there should never be a time when we fail to protest it.

Take a trip down the Scenic River

Call me Charlie.
Dear Lord, I feel sorry for you European and Northern Americans! Have my blankie, I won't need it.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Damn cold and the wind didn't help much either
Gear:
Ibanez RG120
Dean V X Brazilian Sunburst
Lyon Washburn Acoustic(Jessy)
First Act Amp of Crap
Here it was 43 or something. It was hot anyway, we got to get off school early because of it
Here in Albuquerque it was between 30 and 35 degrees Fahrenheit. I'm pretty sick of the weather back home (which, for me, is California) so actually being cold for a change was a pretty welcome sensation.

...and by welcome I mean "unpleasant."
prolly aboot below 10/15 degrees today. been warmer though, we just got outta a cold snap where 'twas aboot below 20-30 degrees.
It was like 10 degrees here in nebraska today
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
I think it was around 0° Celsius In Calgary but I didn't go outside because it was really windy
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Last edited by Garret. at Jan 28, 2009,
One day I would like to go to Australia. During the Northern Hemisphere's winter, a.k.a REAL Winter.
There may be times when it is impossible to prevent injustice, but there should never be a time when we fail to protest it.

Call me Charlie.
Quote by Seryaph
One day I would like to go to Australia. During the Northern Hemisphere's winter, a.k.a REAL Winter.

it's good around spring...

right now is unbearable...you walk outside and the humidity hits you in the face like a fucking truck.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by Seryaph

So you'd want to skip winter?

I guess if you live in a place that has all four seasons that'd make sense. I'm personally pretty sick of the weather where I live. Winter is about the only time the temperatures get to where I like them to be. If I had to skip that I'd throw myself off a cliff.
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz

right now is unbearable...you walk outside and the humidity hits you in the face like a fucking truck.

We have a breeze, but it's like being blown in the face with a hairdryer. I worked all day today so I missed most of the weather (air conditioned kiosk ftw). Currently sitting inside with a cold drink and the air con full blast

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz

I lived in South Texas for quite a while. Believe me friend, I know all about heat and humidity. Try going to Houston in August.

Quote by madbasslover
So you'd want to skip winter?

I guess if you live in a place that has all four seasons that'd make sense. I'm personally pretty sick of the weather where I live. Winter is about the only time the temperatures get to where I like them to be. If I had to skip that I'd throw myself off a cliff.

Where are you at? Why don't we trade locations? Come up here to Boston for the winter and then we will talk.

Although, I've got to say, Texas for example, has all the extremes. It gets hot as hell in the summer and cold as hell in the winter.

Call me Charlie.
Quote by Seryaph

Although, I've got to say, Texas for example, has all the extremes. It gets hot as hell in the summer and cold as hell in the winter.

yeah I heard it snows.

yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah I heard it snows.

Yeah, but that depends on where you are at. In the north it can snow pretty regularly, up in the Panhandle where I've spent most of my years in Texas we get a lot of weather from the Rockies, but down in the south . . .

I remember it snowed once in Austin when I was down there. It must have been like an inch, MAYBE! It was enough for the bridges to freeze over and whatnot due to the sleet that followed but none of the snow really stuck to the ground.

You would have thought that the world was going to end, the way people were reacting. People were driving like they didn't know what that white **** falling from the sky was. School was cancelled for a WEEK. It was crazy.

Call me Charlie.
I live in South Wales (United Kingdom), so, that should pretty much talk for itself.

In wales, we get no snow, no sun, just shit cloudy merk and drizzle. It's so fucking depressing. I mean, if you're going to have precipitation, don't be a pussy about it, I want my rain fucking hammering down, otherwise just not at all.
Quote by Seryaph
Where are you at? Why don't we trade locations? Come up here to Boston for the winter and then we will talk.

Like I said, skipping winter would make sense if you live in a place with all four seasons. Boston has all four seasons.

California has 10 months of hot and 2 months of cool. I hate hot weather, so those 2 months are like a vacation to me.
Quote by madbasslover
Like I said, skipping winter would make sense if you live in a place with all four seasons. Boston has all four seasons.

California has 10 months of hot and 2 months of cool. I hate hot weather, so those 2 months are like a vacation to me.

I would be sooo ok with that, right now. . .

But yeah, Cali is probably not the best place to be if you hate hot weather.

By the way, when are y'all Aussie's summer breaks? When do you guys finish school for the summer and start it back up for the fall?

Call me Charlie.
Last edited by Seryaph at Jan 28, 2009,
holy fuck dude.. like 43 in seymour today.. thats what? 110 fahrenheit?

I'd so love to be in england right now...

don't leave your car out in the sun.. fuck, the steering wheel burns you and the seats are so hot your whole back is sweating...
Quote by ~Moby Dick~

don't leave your car out in the sun.. fuck, the steering wheel burns you and the seats are so hot your whole back is sweating...

Haha, God forbid you have leather seats. The taste of evaporating leather, anyone?

Call me Charlie.
Quote by Seryaph
I would be sooo ok with that, right now. . .

But yeah, Cali is probably not the best place to be if you hate hot weather.

By the way, when are y'all Aussie's summer breaks? When do you guys finish school for the summer and start it back up for the fall?

The summer break is starts a week or two into December and the kids get 6 weeks off, they went back to school yesterday, which is excellent news as I can now play Far Cry without my douche brother asking me if he can have a go

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Seryaph

We don't have only one long break, we have three two-week breaks and one six-week break over late December/early January. So that means the worst of summer is spent relaxing that is, if you go to school.
Quote by ~Moby Dick~

I know how that goes. I always make sure I put up a sun visor.

And yeah, 43C is 109.4F.
38C is 100F.
So you guys celebrate New Years in the dead middle of the heat, huh?

That would be a wholly new experience for me. It being cold as hell is such a big part of New Years.

One day, I shall explore Australia.

Call me Charlie.
Quote by Seryaph

That would be a wholly new experience for me. It being cold as hell is such a big part of New Years.

It’s great man. You spend the day at the beach and/or playing cricket while drinking copious amounts of beer.
Quote by Seryaph

I reckon it'd be the weirdest thing to have a 'white Christmas' (or a cold one anyway), a summer Christmas and New Year is awesome

Anyway, there was an absolute top of 30°C in Sydney today, but most of the day was mid 20s, and it's meant to be like that for the rest of the week. Beautiful weather
Page 1 of 3