haha, so me and my friend were bored and decided to pick ****ty songs for the other to learn. i picked Pink's "So what" and AC/DC's "Rock and Roll Train" for him and he picked some ****ty Evanessence song for me...

Now we wanna do a ****ty cover that requires two guitars...

we're just stumped... we thought maybe ac/dc,slipknot, or some other crap like that but were not to sure...

any suggestions?
+2
Guitars
1998 Gibson Les Paul Standard
1992 Ibanez RG550
Amplifier
1978 Marshall JMP 2203
You're not going to get much help blindly slagging off any bands. There are quite a lot of people on these forums who like some/all of the bands you mentioned.

Anyway, nobody can really tell you what to try unless you give us a better idea of what you define as good and what you define as bad, and what your skill level is.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Quote by Jadena
When did AC/DC become "****ty"?

since those moron started..
but i dont wanna flame on ac/dc just now...

any help on a knot song haha?
Have a go at Steely Dan's Reelin' in the Years. First find the harmony and take it from there.
Jonas Brothers.

/thread
You know, you're probably reading this saying "Hey, I'm bored, maybe this'll be funny?"
It's not. Too bad. No, I am not refunding you those 6 seconds of your life. So :P

Quote by Frusciante_13
haha, so me and my friend were bored and decided to pick ****ty songs for the other to learn. i picked Pink's "So what" and AC/DC's "Rock and Roll Train" for him and he picked some ****ty Evanessence song for me...

Now we wanna do a ****ty cover that requires two guitars...

we're just stumped... we thought maybe ac/dc,slipknot, or some other crap like that but were not to sure...

any suggestions?

ac dc isnt ****? they have some of hte best classic rock songs ever? i dunno what kinda crack you been smokin but must b some strong ****..

how about tokio hotel or the joe bros if u want real ****,, fags
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
A7X - every song
Slipknot - every song
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
Quote by bucketmark
A7X - every song
Slipknot - every song

+8 and 7/13ths
Gibson Les Paul Studio Deluxe/Ibanez RGA42/LTD EC401vf
Into:
Whammy IV>Pitchblack>Dunlop 536Q>Fulltone Fulldrive 2>Hardwire TL-2>MXR 10 Band>Line 6 M13
Into:
80s Carvin x100b w/ cab
I was going to help you, but then I saw you called AC/DC ****ty.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Quote by Jeroenofzo
So i just wondered why dragonforce wasn't mentioned yet.

Because everyone hates on them but their music is technical.. hehe you try to play that live a newb can't play dragonforce... (I'm not a dragonforce fan)

PS: TS go to hell AC/DC is the ****ing ****.