Does anyone else have kids that tell you to learn songs that you really don't want to learn, but you do it anyway just for the peace and quiet????? lol
Silence the kids through murder.

Then you don't have to suffer their whining...only prison-rape...
Last edited by goest at Jan 28, 2009,
I learned a few little bits from popular songs here and there, such as the opening of Sweet Child O Mine, just so when somebody tells me to play it, I don't have to deal with them complaining.
^Right. You, sir, win at life.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
I don't like when people tell me to do things in general.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Does any other forum have kids who pretend to be parents just so they can start a stupid thread like this?
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Quote by MHDrunk
Does any other forum have kids who pretend to be parents just so they can start a stupid thread like this?

¿lol que?
I've had to do that a few times, mainly christmas carols, whats going to happen when i have to play at weddings though. i dont know. lol
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by mop.a.top
Does anyone else have kids that tell you to learn songs that you really don't want to learn, but you do it anyway just for the peace and quiet????? lol

Wait. Your own kids? As in, you did the do and she popped out a babeh? Hang on. I thought that was a typo for "hate" at first.

Nah dude, watch South Park. Kids think real guitar is gay.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

people ask me to learn horrible songs, and I never learned any of them