I recently discovered that I could possibly have siblings that might biologically be related to me....Is there any way I can verify this for sure? Would I have to look up records, or is there any way I can check online? DNA testing is also out of the question because it seems a little drastic to force one of my parents to take one...
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
Last edited by soXlittleXtimeX at Jan 28, 2009,
Quote by soXlittleXtimeX
I recently discovered that I could possibly have siblings that might biologically be related to me....Is there any way I can verify this for sure? Would I have to look up records, or is there any way I can check online?

Seriously?
You think the internet might answer that question? You think it keeps track of who parents who?

It's unlikely, if you didn't know until now, it means someone was hiding the fact
Unless they've gone and put it in a Myspace blog, I doubt the internet will know (and if they have, I expect you'd have to be a friend to read it )
Quote by goest
DNA testing...

Off topic but Lemming of the BDA is awesome
Only The Bishop>Lemming of the BDA
Quote by tushmeister
Off topic but Lemming of the BDA is awesome
Only The Bishop>Lemming of the BDA

I thought about making it a Bishop scheme, but settled on Lemming...

Perhaps later...
lol go see the doctor.
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
In July last year I found out I had a half-brother and sister (twins) on my dad's side that I never knew about. Was a pretty surreal experience, and I still have very negative feelings towards my father about the situation. The only reason I found out was because a freak occurence when I met the girl and she recognised my second name.

Hmm.
Quote by soXlittleXtimeX
I recently discovered that I could possibly have siblings that might biologically be related to me....Is there any way I can verify this for sure? Would I have to look up records, or is there any way I can check online? DNA testing is also out of the question because it seems a little drastic to force one of my parents to take one...

You don't have to force anyone... just take some of their blood when they're not looking.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Call this man:

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Last edited by Zero-Hartman at Jan 28, 2009,
Or wobble your fathers gear stick whilst he's asleep and get some dna that way
Quote by JackalUK

Is that why I do it?
I've been unable to find a reason for so long
But finally, I've found my excuse!
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Call this man:

Blast! Beat me to it.

I watched some of it this morning.
Quote by Jackolas
Blast! Beat me to it.

I watched some of it this morning.

You watched some of it this morning? You should be out there getting a job and caring for your family, you have responsibilities! You're scum!

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You watched some of it this morning? You should be out there getting a job and caring for your family, you have responsibilities! You're scum!

Icwatudidthur

Lolololol

I don't know why I did that
That was genuinely funny
I've turned into a Pit-fiend
Quote by tushmeister
Icwatudidthur

Lolololol

I don't know why I did that
That was genuinely funny
I've turned into a Pit-fiend

I played him in my school play and did an excellent job ^^

And cheers, Pit-fiendism for the win

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
I played him in my school play and did an excellent job ^^

And cheers, Pit-fiendism for the win

Aha my flatmate went to school with his daughter
And before his show got big everyone told her he'd be a massive flop
Personally I hate the guy, he always seems to shout at the wrong person
But he darn-gone showed dem foo's
Quote by JackalUK

Or you know, get one of his hairs. Your call.
Quote by juancsego
i have a right to do anything with the least amount of activity possible and if u cant respect that u can go to japan and buy panties out of vending machines...communists

If you live in Australia, save your internet:

Click.
Quote by Zero-Hartman

I love how flawed the program is, on any sort of level. It is just exploiting dim people, and people so pikey you wonder if they are secretly actors or wearing fat suits.

Plus the way the audience are encoraged to boo certain people before they have even sat down.. It is just hilarious, how can anyone think it is balanced or anything other than total sh*t.
It's not as good as Steve Wilcos and his chair-throwing skullduggery...
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Quote by Jackolas

I love how flawed the program is, on any sort of level. It is just exploiting dim people, and people so pikey you wonder if they are secretly actors or wearing fat suits.

Plus the way the audience are encoraged to boo certain people before they have even sat down.. It is just hilarious, how can anyone think it is balanced or anything other than total sh*t.

What? I thought it was all real! It's at least better than Springer when they have 2 really really really REALLY REALLY fat ugly *****s strip to their underwear and wrestle over some redneck pimp with a greasy mullet and $5 charity shop suit
Quote by Jake™
In July last year I found out I had a half-brother and sister (twins) on my dad's side that I never knew about. Was a pretty surreal experience, and I still have very negative feelings towards my father about the situation. The only reason I found out was because a freak occurence when I met the girl and she recognised my second name.

Hmm.

That's similar to my situation... I think my dad had been doing some messing around at one point...

Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
i always thought that DNA testing was the only way to verify it...

and i still do!
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery.

But today is a gift, that is why it is called the present.
Umh, if they are your siblings they have a DNA similar you so you could go to the DNA test, don't hvae to make your parents go.
"Fly with me forever high
And with these wings
We'll set the world on fire
Fly with me through scorching skies
You and I - The lie of lies"

-Symphony X
Just because the internet is an endless resource doesn't mean it can do magic.
What makes you think you have a sibling you never knew about? If its just a gut instinct then ....gutting for you. Excuse the pun.
just get your parents to take one. they should understand that its not that drastic given the situation and you want to know who your ****ing siblings are!