Like that some, that put a ring on it song by who ever it is, i was just thinking about it as i heard it in the car, how would you "jam" to a song like that. impretty sure its possible, but how? The put a ring on it song (i dont know the title) is just a random rnb song picked off some hot 10 or hot 40 list, anyone know or can give any simple guidelines t folow?

thanks <3
Find out what key it's in, then start improvising - same as with any other song.
[EDIT]
^
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull
Find out what key it's in, then start improvising - same as with any other song.
[EDIT]
^
We should run into each other at the speed of light, culminating into an ultimate being. Surely, a sadistic seagull could RULE THE UNIVERSE.
Quote by steven seagull
[EDIT]
^

But fromwhat i hear, i dont think theres a harmony in the background,and the singings very retarded... How....
There's nearly always an underlying harmony, you just have to listen for it - try to hone in on the bassline if you can't make out any chords of some sort.

I was at a party where they were playing SingStar and I just sat there jamming away to random songs all night.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com