I just figured you guys would get a kick out of this. Every year for the past 3 years, some friends and I do a gig under the name the 4 Skins (it's an ironic name, as we're 4 Jewish guys, and our gig every year is for an annual party for Purim, a Jewish holiday in which you are commanded by God himself to get completely wasted). Anyway, here's our setlist for this years gig on March the 7th.

The Beatles - Come Together/All My Loving/I Saw Her Standing There
Finger Eleven - Paralyzer
Oasis - Wonderwall
Sublime - Santeria
The Bravery - Time Won't Let Me Go
Green Day - Basketcase
Paramore - Crush Crush Crush
Cheap Trick - Surrender (Less than Jake version)
Alice in Chains - Man in the Box
Billy Idol - Rebel Yell
Bon Jovi - You Give Love a Bad Name
Bryan Adams - Summer of 69
Chuck Berry - Johnny B Goode
Def Leppard - Pour Some Sugar on Me
Eve 6 - Inside Out
Lil' Wayne - Lollipop (Framing Hanley version)
Goldfinger - 99 Red Balloons (cover that stupid German song, 99 Luftballoons)
Kiss - Detroit Rock City
Lustra - Scotty Doesn't Know (Europtrip = hilarious)
Metallica - Fuel
Michael motha****in Jackson - Beat It
Mr. Big - To Be With You (this is our big inside joke)
Muse - Starlight
The Buggles - Video Killed the Radio Star (Presidents of the USA version)
Rihanna - Umbrella (All Time Low version)
Outkast - Hey Ya (Lorena Drive version)
Steppenwolf - Magic Carpet Ride
The Clash - Should I Stay or Should I Go
Third Eye Blind - Semi-Charmed Life
Weezer - El Scorcho

We're playing for a bunch of 18 year olds as we're promoting the show through some student groups, as well as our friends who are more our age (mid 20's), so it's a bit of mix to please everybody, as well as some personal favourites.
Offspring - Self Esteem
and the band of robins ex in how i met your mother was named the 4-skins...but it´s pretty good as you are all jewish haha

play some stones?
Because footstools are cool - UG's Classical Guitarists

[quote="'']Congratulations! You have won the award for the most irrelevant thing ever said in a thread!
Quote by Bloodycrass
there is alrdy a band named 4 skins you know ? Btw it's not ironic that you are called 4 skins if you are jewish because not all the skins are racist.

Edit : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_4-Skins

The name is ironic because Jewish people get circumsized and don't have foreskins...

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
Thank you, at least somebody gets the joke.

Anyway, we'll be playing 3 sets of 10 songs, and I'm sure by the end we'll be way too drunk to play anything coherent. Last year, we had about 150 people at the show, which was amazing. Our last set was all oldies (Johnny B Goode, Saw her Standing There, Steppenwolf, etc...). First show where I had a people dancing instead of moshing, and we're hoping to double attendance this year. Hell, we might even get paid (last year, we played for free drinks).
Quote by Ferrarone
and the band of robins ex in how i met your mother was named the 4-skins...but it´s pretty good as you are all jewish haha

play some stones?

We might play Paint it Black as it was in our set last year, but we're trying to play more recent songs due to our younger audience this year.
yeah this is great set, I love to see you guys play it. My only issue is I don't think clossing with el schorco, I think you should end with one of your more famous/high engergy songs like magic carpet ride or something like that.
The set's not in order, we haven't decided how to divide it yet. I'm thinking doing one set with mostly the classic rock stuff, one set more of the up tempo pop punk and another of the stuff from the 90s, but we'll probably just write it out sitting at the bar 20 seconds before we hit the stage.
Quote by koslack
We're a band, I'm the leader, this is bandleading.

You're a band. You're promoting it. This belongs in the "Promote your band" section.

I'll leave you alone now.
He's not promoting anything. He's asking a question about how to arrange his songs.
Gear:
Agile Ash RB 828
Schecter C-7 (old 90s style headstock)
Handbuilt 6-string V
Handbuilt Baritone scale 6 string Iceman-copy
Pod HD300