Page 1 of 2
Who all got snow last night? we did in mississippi, and i'm quite happy about it. we got about 3-4 inches or so, and i'm out of school for the day. if you got snow, how much did you get? are you enjoying the weather, or can you not stand it?

Discuss.
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
I'm eating breakfast right now. It was supposed to be freezing rain and sleet all night, and stay below 30 degrees, but damn it! It's been around 34 all night. So no freezing rain. Damn, I have school today.

YOu're lucky. A snow day? I haven't had one this year. It's always just because of sleet.
In Maryland we got like 2-3 inches of snow yesterday and last night we got a quarter inch of ice. It's awesome
I'm at a college in southern PA. We got a ton of snow, there is freezing rain right now, and it looks like there will be sleet all day....Do I have class? Of course! I feel really bad for the students who commute.
Snowday for me too. I'm pretty pissed tbh.
I got ready and everything and I have nothing else to do today.

Edit: I live in western PA, and the roads honestly don't look that bad.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
no one fuckin cares
Last edited by hendrixfreak93 at Jan 28, 2009,
well i just found out my mom still has to go to work with a quarter of an inch of ice on the roads, and needless to say, she is pissed. lol
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
bitch
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery.

But today is a gift, that is why it is called the present.
^It's cause we're used to the snow.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
never snowed in perth!!
never had a day off school from weather either.. how lame

Quote by smb
I'm an arrogant bastard - I thought I was good before I'd plucked a note. I was right, of course
We got about 2 - 3 inches here and we have off
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Quote by KGB_INC
Who all got snow last night? we did in mississippi, and i'm quite happy about it. we got about 3-4 inches or so, and i'm out of school for the day. if you got snow, how much did you get? are you enjoying the weather, or can you not stand it?

Discuss.

That is pathetic.
<Han> I love Hitler
YOU GET OUT OF SCHOOL FOR SNOW?!
Man, we'd only have a no school day if a snowstorm had broken all the school windows and wreaked havoc, and made all the roads completely undrivable, which means there would have to be atleast 2-3 meters of snow....
Right now, I see about 10-20 cm of snow everywhere...
It snows every winter here in Finland...
CHECK OUT MAH SONGS PLZ
I live in Western Pennsylvania in the Steel City, and we have a snow day. It's horrible. I'm so bored I WANT school.
Schecter Stiletto Studio 5
Ibanez SRX2EX1
Gallien Krueger 1001rbii
Gallien Krueger Neo 410
Snowday up in CT too! Too bad i graduated last year, work doesnt have snowdays
I already get the day off because its right after exams. No snow day for me but oh well, I still get the day off.
Music, a steady riot in my soul
snow day here in MEMPHIS!! ha its awesome. already done snowing its kinda already melting to its hilarious
Quote by hendrixfreak93

Thats funny those are the same conditions where I live... Maybe we are friends that go to the same school.
I know now what I knew then, but I didn't know then what I know now
Quote by hendrixfreak93

CALL MR. PLOUGH!
lp345: It's a virus
rage6945: i went on a little bit torrent spree and got Jay-z's black album
nebno6:Maybe it's god punishing you for having a bad music taste.
nowa90:UGNED!!
Some kids had regents, now they're in 6 months, haha! Also midterns are always half day here so it doesn't matter too much to me anyway.
Join cashcrate to make easy money. It may be tedious, but it does indeed work! Easily make $100 in about a week filling out random surveys.
Fuck the snow, I had regents, now I have to wait for fucking june, wasted 3 hours of my life for nothing yesterday...
In TX, an ice storm hit and all of the roads are covered in black ice. I'm mad, per my blog, because I missed school on Monday FOR Black Ice.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
ive got a snow day here in the washington, dc metropolitan area
Quote by severed-metal
These don't sound like very good ambitions when driving...Judas Priest makes people want to go 200 mph, and Realm of Chaos is now an album for ramming shit. You are dangerous, dangerous people.

last.fm
Hmm...we got sh*t here...just what hit us like 2 months ago with the occasional snowfall every week. We're too used to it though so we can't have snow days
I'm beyond glad that we didn't get one today. It's regents week, and for some reason the state decided we were going to take our English regents halfway through the year (probably so we don't get overloaded at the end with all the other tests.)
Yesterday was the first day. If we'd had a snow day today, the whole thing would've been scrapped, and we'd have to start over in June.
whatthefedit:
TL;DR I'm lucky I'm not this guy:
Quote by shadel0rd
Fuck the snow, I had regents, now I have to wait for fucking june, wasted 3 hours of my life for nothing yesterday...
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Last edited by wtf290 at Jan 28, 2009,
We're getting about 14 inches and it's suppose to pick up and start raining on it later and we have a half day today so they just outright made it a snow day. I'm in New England, so we deal with a lot of snow so it really takes above 8 inches and maybe some rain for them to close school.
Feed your mind.
i got a snowday too i have no idea how much snow there is, but its still snowing. i like snowdays but i cant stand the snow once the snowday is over. oh yeah and i live in connecticut
I live in Eastern Pa and we're off. About 6 inches of snow and it's going to be freezing rain soon.
Page 1 of 2