I went on MF and it said the C1-Plus guitars were discontinued, Im guessing because the newer models are coming out right? If so, will the new C1-Plus guitars be the same price ($600)?

If not Im thinking of just getting a C1-XXX maybe..
I don't believe in signatures. Ah, sh...
Have there been any major changes to the design? If not,I'm assuming the price will be the same or slightly higher.Things like different colored hardware and so on somehow equates to a 50 dollar price increase with a couple companies out there.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Quote by Pr0gNut
Have there been any major changes to the design? If not,I'm assuming the price will be the same or slightly higher.Things like different colored hardware and so on somehow equates to a 50 dollar price increase with a couple companies out there.

Everything is pretty much the same I recall, just a new nut (graphtech or something like that) the tone knobs are different, and the colors it comes in are diff.
Quote by ~Shred Hero~
Everything is pretty much the same I recall, just a new nut (graphtech or something like that) the tone knobs are different, and the colors it comes in are diff.

Then it will most likely be the same price or slightly higher.Nothing you listed would add up to a big increase in the price,it just seems like a few subtle changes.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Quote by xFilth
Probably a (slight) increase in price

No more than like a $100 though right?
Quote by ~Shred Hero~
No more than like a $100 though right?

I think its pretty safe to say that the increase wont be bigger than 10% of the price, ie 60 for a 600 dollar guitar