I just bought and Egnater Rebel 20 head, with the matching cab. The 1x12 is solid, but I ran it through a greenback loaded 4x12 and its so much more full and tasty. Now, I have a couple combo amp, a Marshall JVM 50w 2x12 combo, which works great and a Crate Vintage Club 60w 2x12 that has a problem with blowin fuses.

I am pretty sure I can hook up my head to each combo's speakers, w/o causin problems, but how?
I just wanna do it with each individual pair of combo speakers, not both at the same time.

In the Crate manual, in the specs, it says it has 2 12" 8ohm speakers. The 1x12 version has the same model name speaker, and it rated at 16ohms, which makes me kinda think I should use the 8ohm out on the amp.

The way it is hooked up, by looking......1/4" out the back of the amp, that splits to each speaker. The speakers are also connected to by 2 more wires.

The Marshall has a Celestion Heritage and a Celestion Vintage, and I seem to remember reading something different(to me) about how they were wired.
I just wanna do it with each individual pair of combo speakers, not both at the same time.

In the Crate manual, in the specs, it says it has 2 12" 8ohm speakers. The 1x12 version has the same model name speaker, and it rated at 16ohms, which makes me kinda think I should use the 8ohm out on the amp.

The way it is hooked up, by looking......1/4" out the back of the amp, that splits to each speaker. The speakers are also connected to by 2 more wires.

The Marshall has a Celestion Heritage and a Celestion Vintage, and I seem to remember reading something different(to me) about how they were wired.

I forgot to point out that the Egnater has 4,8 and 16 ohm outputs, if that could help.
you are going to use the 16 ohm output to go into the Crate if they are run in series. You do this because for speakers run in series you add their ohms together.
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
^yep

unless you want to rewire it, but yep so Egnator on 16 with Crate.

For Marshall, I'm going to assume for know that it is wired in parallel. If they are 8 ohm speakers then it might look something like this: (8*8)/(8+8)=cab, so
64/16 = 4 ohms is what you match to on Egnator

Can you get some pics? Parallel wiring will have 4 connectors on each speaker. Sometimes.
in series- they are added together?

In parallel-they split?

Also, I bought the 1x12 cab to go with the Egnater. It's 16ohm. Could I run Head>1x12>Crate?

1x12@16 ohm +2x12@16ohm=8ohm out?
yes Series you add.

8+8 = 16

Parallel, you do like I showed above. You need to validate the impedence (ohms) of each speaker. Are they 8s or 16s? Otherwise, what you said at the bottom looks right but I've never done something like that so bump for ya.