Page 1 of 3
whats up guys? well its time to sell of some of my awesome gear i just dont get around to using anymore. all prices include shipping to lower 48 states and sorry no pay pal so money orders will work

first is my Ibanez SZ320. Seymour Duncan JB/59 pup set. grover locking tuners added. comes with a SKB hardshell case. $430

Schecter C-1 Plus. awesome guitar, thinner neck then my SZ320, which is hard to find with schecter. Gibson '57 Classic pups and comes with a Washburn hardshell case.

next is my ESP LTD H-301. orginally came with EMG-HZ's but now have a EMG-85/81 set. awesome thin neck with low action. i just lost my taste for EMGs. comes with an off the wall brand name hard shell case. $430

Seymour Duncan Custom (bridge) and '59 (neck) pick ups. orginally bought for another guitar that ended up getting sold. i never even opened them. $70 a piece or $130 for the set

Digitech Tone Driver Over drive. $40

Boss TR-2. $40
Quote by decayingdave
Go to ebay.

Shut up.

This is called GEAR ADS. He's in the right place.

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top
Sorry to post wehn Im not buying but why shoudl he go to eBay? The whole point of classifieds is to post ads for gear your selling. '09s knowing the rules better than '04s...
Bought
Ibanez S520EX EMG 81+ 85
Boss MT-2
Weeping Demon Wah
To buy list
Dtech Whammy
Hughes & Kettner Trilogy
And agiain sorry for double post but ignore dates, I missread them, should have known really haha.
Bought
Ibanez S520EX EMG 81+ 85
Boss MT-2
Weeping Demon Wah
To buy list
Dtech Whammy
Hughes & Kettner Trilogy
great guitars dude, If I had money I would buy, good luck with the sale.
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Damn! Wishing you were looking at trades! That ESP is HOT. Hope I sell mine for cash before that ESP is gone!
Ibanez RGR421EXFM, Michael Kelley Vex NV, Ovation Celebrity. Carvin V3
Peavey 412M w/Eminence Wizards & Swamp Thangs, Rocktron Hush Super C, Furman PL-8C,15 band EQ, Boosta grande, ISP Decimator, Dano EQ, Ibanez TBX 150,TC Elec Polytune
i have an ibanez RG2 EX1 I would be willing to trade that plus some cash for either the schechter or the esp, preferably the esp
Quote by Vinson
Damn! Wishing you were looking at trades! That ESP is HOT. Hope I sell mine for cash before that ESP is gone!

well what do you have?

Quote by handbanana
i have an ibanez RG2 EX1 I would be willing to trade that plus some cash for either the schechter or the esp, preferably the esp

sorry but i pretty much own a RG2EX1, in white too. it belongs to my buddy caleb but he doesnt play guitar so he leaves it here
Quote by lp_dude_2
well what do you have?

HAD.... Had is the key word LOL. I had a Dean 30th Anniversary ML limited. But it's gone now. Some other lucky bastard with get your ESP now.
Ibanez RGR421EXFM, Michael Kelley Vex NV, Ovation Celebrity. Carvin V3
Peavey 412M w/Eminence Wizards & Swamp Thangs, Rocktron Hush Super C, Furman PL-8C,15 band EQ, Boosta grande, ISP Decimator, Dano EQ, Ibanez TBX 150,TC Elec Polytune
Trade a Jackson DKMG in black with Dimarzio Evo2 pickups for either the Schecter or LTD?
Jackson DKMG with Dimarzio Evo2's
Squier Strat

Vox AD50VT-212

Schecter Stilletto Elite-4

Acoustic B200

Change of Season

fuzzyDXMG=GREAT buyer/trader, easy to deal with.
Quote by Vinson
HAD.... Had is the key word LOL. I had a Dean 30th Anniversary ML limited. But it's gone now. Some other lucky bastard with get your ESP now.

well if the cash becomes available let me know

Quote by atreyurock9
Trade a Jackson DKMG in black with Dimarzio Evo2 pickups for either the Schecter or LTD?

sorry man. dont like jacksons or trems
Quote by lp_dude_2
also have a set of Grover Auto-Locking 3/3 Chrome tuners for sale too. $40 shipped

Do you ship to canada? I'll take those if you still have em.
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ
Do you think could you email me a few more pictures? Some of the fret board thickness especially. I might be interested in buying this from you.
Oh and did you replace the pickups?
will do. ill take a few pics and put them on a photobucket page and email you the link. what all pics do you want? or just a good over all selection?

and yes ive replaced the pickups. its a set of Gibson '57 Classics. unfourtnally since they are classic style pups the coil tap on the tone knob has no effect.
I really want to know how thick the neck is, that is one thing I love about the model I tried.
Is there any damage other than normal wear and tear?

Those Duncans you're selling are 4-wire right, so the tap would work?
Quote by ticklemeemo
I really want to know how thick the neck is, that is one thing I love about the model I tried.
Is there any damage other than normal wear and tear?

Those Duncans you're selling are 4-wire right, so the tap would work?

i can tell you now the neck is the same. the neck on mine is quit thin. and besdies a few light pick scratches the finish is great. and if your interested in the duncans ill do a combo deal for $500
damn. if i had something to trade i would take thad LTD off your hands.
this one's a long shot..
How about my banged up LTD and a fender frontman 25R or one of my pedals or a duncan JB?
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
Quote by apak
damn. if i had something to trade i would take thad LTD off your hands.
this one's a long shot..
How about my banged up LTD and a fender frontman 25R or one of my pedals or a duncan JB?

sorry brother
Page 1 of 3