Parents going on Holiday/Vacation: My question is; What should i live off?

Page 1 of 2
I have the cooking skills of a 10 year old and i have a microwave, give me some ideas for nice food with those two things?
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
Ramen and Hot pockets. Don't plan to spend the second day to when they return off your toilet though.
Quote by freedoms_stain

Scrambled eggs.

I don't think scrambled eggs are all to good of an idea, because i suck at egg cracking.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
Quote by King Twili
I don't think scrambled eggs are all to good of an idea, because i suck at egg cracking.

When we have a scarce resources apocalypse, you're the first to go.

Quote by _synystergates_
your house hold cat. forgive me i'm asian.

Last edited by bendystraw at Jan 28, 2009,
i always keep a good supply of corpses in my basement freezer for when my parents aren't around.
Is your name Mike? Do you want to be everyone's friend? Do you look similar to lots of other people? If so click here

Quote by LesPaulLeader08

Fucking win S&R!
Quote by dullsilver_mike
This is an opportunity to learn the culinary arts!

Imagine the look on your parents' faces when they come back and their house is burnt down.

Reminds me of a funny story about my dad when he was my age (15)... wanna hear it?
french fries , pizza , ham and egs , order food thats what i do
Quote by King Twili
Reminds me of a funny story about my dad when he was my age (15)... wanna hear it?

Why not kiddo, go for it.
Live off your will to survive and get a cookbook.

Scrambled eggs- easy to make and hard to screw up. Don't add too much milk.

Mac n Cheese...seriously. just follow the directions on the box.

Ramen.

Cereal. If you screw this one up I'll slap you.

Order a pizza. Worst case scenario, THEY screw up and you'll get an extra free pie.

If worst comes to worse, you can drink urine for several days. It's sterile.
Quote by skeptopotamus

If worst comes to worse, you can drink urine for several days. It's sterile.

You can drink urine once. Once it's passed through you again, it's too poisonous.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Grilled cheese.
I'm retarded when it comes to anything in the kitchen and I can make an epic grilled cheese sandwich.
Gear:
Fender CP Jazzmaster
Schecter PT Custom w/ Dimarzio crunch lab/liquifire
Marshall JCM2000 DSL+Orange 4x12
Orange Tiny Terror+Mesa Electra Dyne 2x12
Boss TU-2/NS-2/DD-6
Maxon OD808

MY BAND!
Basically, my dads mum went on holiday somewhere, leaving him to cook with an electric oven for the weekend. He was cooking burgers on it when the phone rang. He went and answered it, when he suddenly heard a loud bang. You'd expect it to be the oven but it was the front door because his neighbour came in because of the black smoke billowing out of the window. He hung up the phone and tried to dial for the fire service but his friend was on the phone. He thought oh sh!t and poured water on it to try and put it out. He woke up 5 hours later in a hospital with a sore face.
Quote by SteveHouse
You can drink urine once. Once it's passed through you again, it's too poisonous.

shhhhhhhhhhhh
Quote by skeptopotamus
shhhhhhhhhhhh

Oh damn, you're right.
I mean, you can drink urine for weeks with no adverse side effects. If you start to feel sick don't worry, it's a normal reaction to the idea of repeatedly drinking your piss.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by SteveHouse
Oh damn, you're right.
I mean, you can drink urine for weeks with no adverse side effects. If you start to feel sick don't worry, it's a normal reaction to the idea of repeatedly drinking your piss.

Omfg, i am loling rather hard dude.
Surely the answer to this question can only be Macaroni cheese?
Musically ignorant. Seeking education.

Am female. Finally have bass!

As cunning as a fox who has just been made professor of cunning at Oxford university.

Muse = genius.
A microwavable pizza.

It'll have the instructions on the packet for you.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by el-ECTRO
A microwavable pizza.

It'll have the instructions on the packet for you.

Dude(tte) That is an awesome idea! I will actually eat 3 of them a day for a week.
pizza pizza pizza
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
Sell microwave

Buy Toaster Oven

Invest in hot pockets and Totinos Pizza Rolls and Toaster Streusel
Quote by King Twili

, how is that even possible?
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by Ur all $h1t
, how is that even possible?

I either get little bits of shell in there, or sometimes i get lots of bits of egg everywhere.
Crack the eggs in a separate bowl and pick out the pieces of shell.

Lemme guess, you've never done your own laundry either?
pasta, pesto, tuna and sweetcorn + gin and tonic

sandwiches with a good dollop of Branston Pickle + gin and tonic

houmos, taramasalata, potato salad, beetroot, other salady-things and pita bread + gin and tonic

i think i'll make myself a gin and tonic now.....
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
Quote by JakdOnCrack
Obviously the only acceptable answer is "whatever people bring to your massive party"

Ssshhh
pasta = easy + solution to all problems.

food will be the last thing on your mind when everyone finds out and invites themselves to your "party" *cough*.
Quote by Meths

I don't think any words should be censored.

Especially faggot since homos aren't real people and all.

Quote by sam b
Man City wont win anything and finish below Arsenal.

city: 3rd + FA cup winners.
arsenal: 4th
Quote by angusfan16
Uh...HELLO?

Peanut butter and mother fuckin jelly sandwiches.

I used to be able to make these awesome potato things but i forgot how to make them :/
pasta (if you can boil water, you can cook it)
sandwhich (if you're not retarded)
cereal
pop tarts
almost any breakfast food
if you can drive, eat out.
there's plenty of choices.
Page 1 of 2