Ok, so a friend who tried to sell me a crappy esp ltd is now trying to sell me some washburn. This is the decription he gave me in the txt message

Les paul shape
Duncan
Lava cherry finish
Flame Maple top

Is there a washburn like this at all? I just wanna no before i try it 2morrow if i should expect something good or bad. I tried google, no good results
Fender 72 Tele Thinline (my baby)
Gibson SG Special Faded
ESP LTD M-1000
Peavy Vk 112
Boss GT-10
Hmm. Sellin it to me for 300 that actually doesnt look that bad. He told me also it had a set bridge so this probably is what it is.
Gibson SG Special Faded
ESP LTD M-1000
Peavy Vk 112
Boss GT-10

Could be one of these. About $579 US or about £403 retail.
Very few people actually end up paying retail for music gear.
Sells for $349 US (about £240) everyday online here .
If it's got Duncans it's probably the WI66 PRO. I have one in silverburst and it is quite possibly one of the best guitar investments I've ever made. Plays like a dream!
My Gear:
-Washburn Idol 66 Pro
-Egnater Rebel 20
-Roland Micro Cube
-Ibanez Acoustic/Electric
Play it, take pictures of it, post it up and then we can really say.

But, as mentioned above, money's on WI66PRO.
The WI66Pro isnt the one in the picture that the guy posted right? Cause that doesnt look to good IMO. But yeah ill take pics 2morrow
Gibson SG Special Faded
ESP LTD M-1000
Peavy Vk 112
Boss GT-10
http://www.samash.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_Idol%2066%20Pro%20Electric%20Guitar%20Assorted%20Colors_-1_10052_10002_185342_cmCategorySA-10001

This is the WI66Pro. It is made in Korea but IMO more comfortable and plays better than most Made in USA Les Pauls I've played.

The top is carved maple and the neck joint is very slim giving great access to upper frets. Plus the neck is nice and thin.
My Gear:
-Washburn Idol 66 Pro
-Egnater Rebel 20
-Roland Micro Cube
-Ibanez Acoustic/Electric
I honestly hope thats it. Im finding out now if he put the duncans in or if he put them in there when he bought it. Thats gonna be the decidin factor cause if he put them in then its the one MT Austin put the picture up. And imo that looks UGLY
Gibson SG Special Faded
ESP LTD M-1000
Peavy Vk 112
Boss GT-10