“Nationalist rivalry was the main reason causes of disease were finally discovered in the 1860's and 1870's”.

How far do you agree with this statement?
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
The Pit. Not doing your homework for you since--well, before you registered.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

The Pit won't write an essay for you, we're all too busy playing Pokemon.
Quote by SteveHouse
The Pit. Not doing your homework for you since--well, before you registered.

shh, its not homework dude its the question of a sad old man.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
I dont even understand it.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
the answer is obvious isnt it:

Cookies!!!!
Yoda i be!

Quote by lzrdsixsix6
its so much funner doing it with friends tho...........like masturbation

Quote by GrayFoxz
With your post, the pit has its rightful name - the pit, the most lowest place on earth, after a 100 feet of earth and 200 feet of sh|t .
First, tell us how far YOU agree so we can come up with the appropriate memes. GAWD, protocol people!
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
I had the homework question, but I couldn't be ****ed to do it and watched TV instead.
I suggest you take my lead.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by el-ECTRO
I had the homework question, but I couldn't be ****ed to do it and watched TV instead.

I did that last night, but was told if i dint get it in tomorrow then there will be "Severe Consequences" I want to do it and say there will be "Severe Consequences" if you don't mark that by tomorrow BITCH.
Quote by el-ECTRO

el-ECTRO has a lol'ing llama avatar. That means you'd better do what she says.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Last edited by SteveHouse at Jan 28, 2009,
Seriously though, do your own homework you lazy ****.
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
....and in conclusion germs are bad and wash your hands for your countries' sake!
"every prince has to slay a few dragons before he meets his princess"
Okay, okay, fine.
Quote by King Twili
“Nationalist rivalry was the main reason causes of disease were finally discovered in the 1860's and 1870's”.

How far do you agree with this statement?

(flings BS)
The nationalists wanted their nation to be better than your nation, so they did everything they could to make it KICK-ASS!!!!! That included researching in science, like germ theory. Since they wanted to be like totally better than you, and stuff, they wanted their theory to be better than your theory so the competition made it better.
(BS lands)
About that far.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by SteveHouse
Okay, okay, fine.

(flings BS)
The nationalists wanted their nation to be better than your nation, so they did everything they could to make it KICK-ASS!!!!! That included researching in science, like germ theory. Since they wanted to be like totally better than you, and stuff, they wanted their theory to be better than your theory so the competition made it better.
(BS lands)
About that far.

LMFAO
Quote by a_man
The Pit won't write an essay for you, we're all too busy playing Pokemon.

Hells yeah. I'm replaying Yellow right now, and I'm about to bag me an Articuno, and then onto Victory Road!

I can understand why someone would make a statement like that. Everything is a dick measuring competition. No one does anything for advancement of science and medicine. It's either for money (pharmaceutical companies) or glory (discovery of cures and diseases). Why do you think so many syndromes are named after people and not what the syndrome affects?
i got a paragraph for you:

the reality of the situation was such that germs and bacteria had been holding the human race hostage for thousands of years. People finally had enough of the oppression to beings the size of a few cells so they resolved to do something about it. through the firing of a massive laser most of the germs were killed, however some still remain causing problems like avian flu, constipation, and herpes of the face.
"every prince has to slay a few dragons before he meets his princess"