i want to replace the pups in my RG7321. ive got DiMarzios in my RGA121 and love them so i was thinking of going with them for my RG7. now ive got a tone zone/air norton set in my RGA121 and i want something similiar for my RGA121, but not the exact same thing. i was thinking about gettin a set of Blaze's but the scooped mids kinda turns me off, i like having bottom end and midrange in my tone. is there enough of a difference to where it will be noticable?

and i know i can just always turn up my mids
Evos or Blazes would be my suggestion, X2N perhaps if you want heavier, but that's also gonna have that scooped sound.
I don't know if Steve's Special comes in a 7-string version, but if it does, I highly recommend it. Just recently installed an Air Norton and a Steve's Special in my RG550. Couldn't be more pleased.
Guitars:
Ibanez IC400BK
Ibanez RG550BK

Amplifiers:
ENGL Screamer 50 Combo
Quote by Mazzakazza
Evos or Blazes would be my suggestion, X2N perhaps if you want heavier, but that's also gonna have that scooped sound.

Evos dont have the bass i want and the X2N is too sterial for my taste. my lead guitarist has blazes in his RG7621 and i dig his sound