Page 1 of 2
Hey my friends band dead channels is in a battle of the bands deal and I am trying to help them get ahead. If you have about three seconds just click this link and vote under March 8th http://www.bandhot.com/vote.html . I appreciate it guys you don't even have to register and you can vote once a day.
˙ǝuop
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
done.
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Done.

Remember: it's not what you can do for the pit, it's what the pit can do for you.
And what is more, there's been a bloody purple nose and some bloody purple clothes that were messing up the lobby floor. It's just apartment house rules so all you 'partment fools remember : one man's ceiling is another man's floor.
all done mate, i wish them luck
Fender Jaguar 1994
Gibson Thunderbird

Fender Hot Rod Devile 4x12

Zvex Fuzz Factory
EHX Big Muff
Zvex Box of Rock
Joyo Tremolo
Digitech Whammy
EHX Cathedral
Boss DD3
Boss TU3
Shunned
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
done done done done, done done done done, done done done done

done, done done done dooooone.

yeah.
Man you guys kick ass....if this keeps up all day they will have no choice but to win haha
done done done done dooooone
.|......|....|
=--
.............|

an unsaturated fattylolcid.
Man all these votes and no one has said I cum blood yet. What a milestone for the pit!
im not gonna do it unless theyre any good
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
i've always found pop to be harder to play than metal... especially shred metal... it's just really fast tremolo picking and the occasional palm mute... and the only chords you have to worry about are power chords...
done
5150 III 100W, Mesa 4x12 Cab, Framus Cobra Cab, M-Audio Profire 610, ISA One Pre, SC607-b, Equator D5's, Countryman Type 85 Di box, Radial JCR, Superior Drummer, SSD 4 Ex, TS9, NS-2 and the list goes on and on
i just voted 3 times. i dont know why it worked
5150 III 100W, Mesa 4x12 Cab, Framus Cobra Cab, M-Audio Profire 610, ISA One Pre, SC607-b, Equator D5's, Countryman Type 85 Di box, Radial JCR, Superior Drummer, SSD 4 Ex, TS9, NS-2 and the list goes on and on
bump for the west coast guys getting out of school. Thanks again for all the support you guys seriously kick ass.
Quote by El Gigante
Done.

PS check the poll, UG raped 'em

Yea you aren't kidding this is looking to be a big win
Page 1 of 2