What would you say the top guitar cliches are? You know, stuff that you might just get kicked out of a music store for playing, e.g. "Smoke on the Water," "Iron Man," "Enter Sandman," "Stairway," etc.
greensleeves maybe.
Originally posted by arrrgg
When my grandpa comes over to visit, after his shower, he walks around naked to dry off
Sweet Child o' Mine

I love that song but I hate to hear it being murdered by sweaty kids.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
The old shop where I got most of my gear had a routine if anyone started Freebird. Power off. Offender out. And you couldn't argue with guys that hauled stage gear around all day. Or Big Brenda, for that matter.
I'm confused. Why would a person get kicked out of a music store for playing music.....
Dude, last time i was in sam ash this 12 yr old grabbed some retarded looking dean (ml, i believe) with ****ing flames and **** on it, then sat and played smoke on the water, poorly, for 20 min.

holy ****...
We've dressed up in our best...

...and are prepared to go down like gentlemen.

Quote by bogg808
The PBT is for those too TGP for the rest of UG.

Kinda pathetic how people are bagging on kids trying to learn to play something. Everyone started there...And some of us are still there...
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Judge not lest ye be judged. People are too quick to forget that they too were once beginners. There's an older guy that works with my stepmom, who I jam with from time to time, and everytime I go over there, he says to me, "Matt, remember this. Musicians are assholes." Kind of a generalization, but I know what he means, and this thread hits it spot on. Not to say everybody who plays music is an asshole, but they're definitely out there.