sup guys. No matter what you believe as to what I am about to write, hear me out first. I just want to give you a little backround as to why Im making this thread. I am an actor and I am friends with Josh Peck who you may know from the show Drake and Josh. I was recently hanging out with him in our old neighborhood of Hell's Kitchen in Manhattan. I still live there but he hasnt been there in years. Anyways, we were talking about scientology and we were making fun of it saying its really weird and bizarre and the people who are part of it are crazy. I wasnt very familiar with it and all Ive ever heard about it is that Tom Cruise is a scientologist and scientologists believe that an alien from outer space came down to earth and created everything. Whether this is true or not, he told me that Will Smith is now a scientologist. I just wanted to know if it is a cult or not. Now this was heart breaking for me seeing as he is one of my acting influences and i have met him before and he was really charming and funny. I am starting to worry that with Will spending time with Tom Cruise is changing his personality dramatically. So I asked Josh if all of Hollywood is turning into scientologists, and he said it looks like it. I just want a basic backround as to what scientology is. You guys on UG always give me better answers than I could ever find anywhere else so Im counting on you!!
Life is a film, you the film maker
I haven't heard about it but I can imagine it being true.
Will was in Judgement Day se he can go own all their alien asses.

But next time take it to the religion thread.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Quote by bendystraw
Holy crap, you're friends with Josh Peck? Tell him to get fat again.

Thats not my place to ask somthing like that.
Quote by Vauxite
I haven't heard about it but I can imagine it being true.
Will was in Judgement Day se he can go own all their alien asses.

But next time take it to the religion thread.

Sorry about that. It was careless on my part to not look in the forbidden threads section.
We should not allow these Hollywood assholes to think for one second that we give a $hit about what they believe. They act. That's enough.
Quote by ~DeadPoetsNow~
Thats not my place to ask somthing like that.

Yeah, but you have to admit, the skinnier he got, the less funny he was.

Oh yeah and i call total bs.
Quote by bendystraw
Yeah, but you have to admit, the skinnier he got, the less funny he was.

Oh yeah and i call total bs.

He wants to be taken more seriously now. And plus, its not your job to believe what anyone says on the internet. Its your job to judge.
Last edited by ~DeadPoetsNow~ at Jan 28, 2009,
You don't actually know Will Smith, it doesn't matter to you if his personality changes. If he were to become a scientologist he'd maintain his public image and acting ability and nothing would be altered.

Also, the idea of having acting influences is really stupid. Every part you play will be different and you should take your influences from different places depending on the context of the character, so there's no way you can have a singular person whose performances you want to emulate unless you and he are always typecast.

Another thing, how have you heard so little about Scientology and yet you're on the internet?

And why would we care where Josh Peck lives? Are you just namedropping? If so, you're not very good at it, no-one gives a shit about Drake and Josh.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Hells Kitchen?! AWESOME! The book Sleepers is absolutly amazing!!

Small writing in the middle of big sig.

Quote by ~DeadPoetsNow~
He wants to be taken more seriously now. And plus, its not your job to believe what anyone says on the internet. Its your job to judge.

I don't care paid to breathe either but I'm not going to fucking stop.

If you make up a stupid story, we're gonna call you on it. My theory is you're just attention-seeking.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
lookin down on Will Smith because of his religion choice, and you dont even know anything about that religion? thats weak.
Quote by freedoms_stain
It's not a religion, its a joke.

Just wait for some idiot 13 year old hxc satanist to waltz in and say "all religion is a joke!"

Although now if they do it they'll just look stupid.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by ~DeadPoetsNow~

Child stars don't have that luxury.
Quote by break-me-in
You don't actually know Will Smith, it doesn't matter to you if his personality changes. If he were to become a scientologist he'd maintain his public image and acting ability and nothing would be altered.

Also, the idea of having acting influences is really stupid. Every part you play will be different and you should take your influences from different places depending on the context of the character, so there's no way you can have a singular person whose performances you want to emulate unless you and he are always typecast.

Another thing, how have you heard so little about Scientology and yet you're on the internet?

And why would we care where Josh Peck lives? Are you just namedropping? If so, you're not very good at it, no-one gives a shit about Drake and Josh.

If you were an actor, we would be on the same page but your probably not, so. I tend to not get deeply into religion so no I dont know a lot about scientology. I just wrote where me and him were hanging out because he was born here and its his old hometown. Just to give you a little backround as to how the conversation came about and where we were. Sorry for being a pest.