This came up at work yesterday. I've honestly never given a stripper any money, so I've never needed to work this out. In the states it's customary to tip with dollar bills, but the smallest bills we have in Canada are $5. Like I'd tip a stripper $5. So what do you do? I'd think they'd get pretty pissed off if you threw loonies at them.

This isn't a thread asking for advice; I am expecting most if not all the responses to be jokes.
"There's Jimmy Page, one of the biggest thieves of American black music to ever walk the Earth."
1. Love the avatar!
2. Here in Canada we just rip the 5 in half. Here ya go! 2.50!
Quote by Macabre_Turtle
Your guitar will be infinite. Far over 9000.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v647/oXiDe2030/fnmetal.jpg[/IMG]
Just stuff strips of bacon in their thongs
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by angusfan16
I throw pennies at em'.

One suggestion was throwing entire rolls of pennies. One person said they got kicked out of the bar for bringing rolls of quarters one time.
"There's Jimmy Page, one of the biggest thieves of American black music to ever walk the Earth."
Lay down with your head on the stage and a roll of nickels in your mouth. No hands!
they actually don't mind the loonies. some places, they have a "loonie-toss" game where you just lob a stack of loonies at the stripper, and try to land one on her vag... it's pretty funny.
Yea, we have that same problem here in New Zealand cause our smalled bill is $5. Plus you have to change it over in most of the strip clubs here in the city for crappy money only used by the strip club, so they make a real killing off you.
Quote by frigginjerk
they actually don't mind the loonies. some places, they have a "loonie-toss" game where you just lob a stack of loonies at the stripper, and try to land one on her vag... it's pretty funny.

I heard in Edmonton, they coat their nipples and vag with sticky stuff and you try to get them stuck on there. They don't do that here. Loonies piss them off.
hmm... Canadian tire money i'm pretty sur they have 1$ bills

and tell them not to spend it all in one place
Quote by MuffinBrain

OH GOD!!!

I definitely didn't see that one coming.
My first lol stack

SIGNATURE

tacos are an excellent source of everything thats in tacos
Last edited by chaimwitz at Jan 28, 2009,
i dont think i've ever tipped a stripper, lap dances are 20 bucks, thats all the tip they need
well since you arn't willing to make it rain on them hoes with bills.

use coins which i assume your calling loonies and make it hail on them hoes
Quote by Alter-Bridge
Of all the places to teleport, you chose a huge ball of fire?
the only tip I give them is to get a real job. And I let the slutty waitress keep the $1 change from my Budweiser. There's a rippers by my place where you can laydown on stage with a $5'er and they'll take it out of your mouth with their cha cha, but I don't get down like that. Like fishmunky said, a $20 lap dance is more than enough. This one time this stripper asked me for my number instead of money...she never called. She was offended my phone number was ###-4-666. I was like "your a stripper!"...still got a free hands-on 2 song'er out of it though...good times
Most Canadian strippers I've seen are reminiscent of cows. Cow tipping is an acceptable form of recreation. So stripper tipping - By all means, Tip away.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
well...if they are on stage dancing, you take a toonie and stick it in your mouth (not all the way, kinda like how you would hold a pic in your mouth) and then you go up on stage and lay down. The stripper will come over, feel you up a bit, stick her vagina in your face and take the toonie from your mouth.

If you get a private lap dance, people generally will tip a $5 bill or a $10.

Just watch how people do it on stage. Don't go lay in the middle of the stage or something

I also want to add, that if you go on stage with a $5 in your mouth, they will actually remove it with their vagina
Last edited by Scissortooth at Jan 28, 2009,
Quote by Scissortooth

I also want to add, that if you go on stage with a $5 in your mouth, they will actually remove it with their vagina

Or if you go on stage with a 10 on your dick, they'll remove it with their mouth.
Quote by Bill43

I wouldn't know an Opeth song from an Egg McMuffin
I think I'll replace my last post with a more graphical approach.
(Invalid img)
+

=

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by wahappen
Or if you go on stage with a 10 on your dick, they'll remove it with their mouth.

And to Godsmack: it's not like their vagina actually hits your mouth. they lay the bill flat out on your face and grab it.

I personally don't like strip clubs anymore. I only go if I'm already out and my friends decide to go and I just usually watch. It can get pretty intense. I was doing a toonie dive and I kid you not, people threw their belts on stage and the stripper started whipping me with belts HARD. I was like WTF? after that I really never wanted to go back. and they're just sleezy places
Last edited by Scissortooth at Jan 28, 2009,
Quote by Scissortooth

And to Godsmack: it's not like their vagina actually hits your mouth. they lay the bill flat out on your face and grab it.

I personally don't like strip clubs anymore. I only go if I'm already out and my friends decide to go and I just usually watch. It can get pretty intense. I was doing a toonie dive and I kid you not, people threw their belts on stage and the stripper started whipping me with belts HARD. I was like WTF? after that I really never wanted to go back. and they're just sleezy places

LMFAO now THATS funny as hell!!! I guess not everyone loves kinkiness lol. I've never been to a strip club before. I too don't really like it. I personally don't like strippers because they are real sleezy. Im not into sleeze lol. Anyways belts sounds weird for a strip club!
Quote by Macabre_Turtle
Your guitar will be infinite. Far over 9000.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v647/oXiDe2030/fnmetal.jpg[/IMG]
Quote by The Grem
Two words for you: TOONIE SLIDE! o yaaaaaaa

Put the two in you mouth, and the stripper picks it up, without hands.

Now THAT, is talent.