Somehow this has become a fad amongst kids at my school and it's really pissing me off. Mostly among girls, they say that they are bi just to be more emo/scene and think that guys are going to like it. It's obvious that they are all attention whores and are doing it for that reason as well. Anyone else think this is annoying?
Dare them to kiss another girl. It's a win/win situation. Either you prove them wrong or you get to see some girl on girl action.
People are bastards. Bastardcoated bastards with bastardfilling.
Just enjoy it man. You can have a threesome. Go for it.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Uhm, test them, hello?
"We were one among the fence"
Quote by diofan88
You have no idea how many mornings my dad has woken up to me in my underroos rocking out in the morning...on a mission...A MISSION TO ROOOOCCCCKKKKK!!!!!
it was a 'fad' a few years ago at my school as well
it was immensly stupid but it'll pass just as quickly as it came (lol)
It's just another one of those things that pretty fashionable right now, kinda like a lot of the kids who self-harm or say they have bi-polar disorder.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
Quote by Finnepinne
Dare them to kiss another girl. It's a win/win situation. Either you prove them wrong or you get to see some girl on girl action.

I have. One of my friends (girl) claims to be bi but whenever I ask her about any girls she thinks is hott or if she would ever do anything with a girl she gets "offended" or grossed out, but has no problem talking about guys. I pretty much know for a fact she's straight.
Quote by Finnepinne

Hmmm, that could work...
TRANSFORMICE

Yes, of course, no male or female could possibly be actually bi. The little tarts!

*reported*

Gays thread.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by 67_67
It's just another one of those things that pretty fashionable right now, kinda like a lot of the kids who self-harm or say they have bi-polar disorder.

LOL you just described my friend all in one post.

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top