Hi, I am getting ready to post this gear on Ebay as soon as I get around to taking some pictures. Thought I might try a few forums first.

Here is the deal if anyone's interested. This is an awesome system, I am just looking for a change.
FS:
Randall RM4, RT 2/50, Rocktron Intellifex Online, Samson PB15 Pro Power Conditioner, all mounted in a Carvin Road Warrior 8 space Rack Case.
Also includes 7 modules: Clean, Tweed, Modern, JTM, Recto, Plexi, and Ultra
It is all in excellent condition, never gigged, always kept in my smoke free air conditioned house.

I am asking $1850 plus shipping. I am located in Central Florida and will deliver within reasonable driving distance. I prefer not to sell or ship internationally.

I would prefer to sell it all at once rather than splitting it up.

Look on Ebay and do the math, it is a great deal. The RM4 and RT 2/50 alone would sell for almost a $1000, and the modules usually sell for $125.

I have solid 100% on Ebay under same user name TSMilliner

Let me know if any interest.

Thanks Tom
Heritage H150 Rio Pups, Dean Soltero SL, Dean Hardtail Select with Mustaine Active Pups,
Randall RT 2/50, Peavey Rockmaster, Voodoo Labs Preamp, Carvin Quad, Rocktron Piranha, Intellifex . AVatar 2x12
Peavey Classic 30, Vox ADVT 30,
Pod X3live
PM'd.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Hi, If you PM'd me, for some reason I never received it.
Thnks Tom
Heritage H150 Rio Pups, Dean Soltero SL, Dean Hardtail Select with Mustaine Active Pups,
Randall RT 2/50, Peavey Rockmaster, Voodoo Labs Preamp, Carvin Quad, Rocktron Piranha, Intellifex . AVatar 2x12
Pod X3live
Reply sent.
Pod X3live
You interested in a Like New Peavey XXX Head along with a Pretty much brand new Peavey Valveking 100 Head? (For just your RM4 and RT2 50)
Hey Man, No thanks. Those are nice enough amps, but honestly I cannot use that much power (120 Watts and 100 Watts) , also, I am keeping the RT 2/50 for now. I bought a Peavey Rockmaster preamp and I have a Carvin Quad X preamp on the way.

I will be selling the modules and the R4 shortly to make room for the Quad.

Suggestion, have you considered buying an RM4 and running it through the effects loop on one of those heads?? Might save you a few bucks since the Power amp is the expensive side of the equation (other than all the modules you have to buy. )

Anyhow, I will post the stuff here when I sell. Thanks Tom
Pod X3live