like people talk about in live band shows (ive never been to one :sad but people will say they got beat up in the pit going to see metalica like what r they talking bout "the pit'?
the area near the stage with no seats.

instead of dancing, people commit random acts of violence.
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
You posted in it.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
Quote by Mockstairwell
the area near the stage with no seats.

instead of dancing, people commit random acts of violence.

UG pit talks about it, concert pits do it.

Why should I believe you?

SHEdit: Let me add that Google is up and running.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Last edited by SteveHouse at Jan 28, 2009,
We all take trips to every gig known to man
And stand about hitting people

I love you guys
It works like this:

1) A random UGer decides to go to a music show.
2) He posts about it in the pit, aka HERE.
3) We gang up on him and punch him because we don't like his choice of music show / are jealous / are bored.

No, I won't do the "????? - Profit!" thing.
Quote by tushmeister
We all take trips to every gig known to man
And stand about hitting people

I love you guys

What a brilliant explanation!

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

How have you gone this long without ever being in a mosh pit, or even knowing what one is? when i was your age I was in pits where I passed out from lack of oxygen, had people dropped on my head, and perhaps inadvertently thrown other people in the pit through windows...in recent years I haven't gone to as many live shows as I used to, and my musical taste isn't as heavy as it once was, but it was really fun at the time, I wouldn't trade being punched in the head and being tampled for the world.
I like the way this was below the 'are you surrounded my retards' thread.
hello
Quote by opc100
I like the way this was below the 'are you surrounded my retards' thread.

Ok.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
the pit is us forming a circle. Looking for pussies like you, throw you in and beat the living **** out of you. It's VERY attractive at concerts. Heck I do it at the crocery store.
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
Quote by CliffIsAngry
the pit is us forming a circle. Looking for pussies like you, throw you in and beat the living **** out of you. It's VERY attractive at concerts. Heck I do it at the crocery store.

You've mistaken the pit for hXc douche-baggery.
Quote by CliffIsAngry

Wow, what an asshole...don't you have mosh pit etiquette where you're from, around here if someone tried that they'd be the one getting their ass kicked.
In the standing area at gigs, you often get "pits" forming, basically everyone just clears a space and people go nuts in it. Some bands encourage it, other bands are all for the peaceful non-violence, and I avoid pits because I am quite small and do not wish to be beaten to a pulp by a six foot bearded excuse for a Viking. Most people are pretty good about not mixing people who don't wanna be in a pit into one, though, depending on the band you're seeing.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
They're pretty pathetic if you ask me......

Small writing in the middle of big sig.

Anyone who throws fists in the pit are bitches. You just shove people in the pit, punk rockers used to call it "slam dancing"
Quote by Argonaut
^ Wrong Kensai.

Quote by Sean-Man
I may be a Narcissist, But im the Best Narcissist
Quote by EEE_ELLL_OHH
They're pretty pathetic if you ask me......

pretty...PIThetic
hahahahahahahaahahah
Check your face you may have some there...
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
A mosh pit used to be a noble sign of appreciation of music...Now it has been corrupted by the millions of hardcore/mallcore kids who think the idea is to kill everyone or at the very least destroy the family jewels of every other person in said pit.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by technicolour
pretty...PIThetic
hahahahahahahaahahah

Ahahaha Ahahaha Ahahaha

*snort*

That was a good'n.

Quote by david_highland
Wow, what an asshole...don't you have mosh pit etiquette where you're from, around here if someone tried that they'd be the one getting their ass kicked.

+1

Generally people in pits are pretty cool, obey the unwritten rules, and are quick to help out anyone who has found their way to the floor.
Quote by happytimeharry

Generally people in pits are pretty cool, obey the unwritten rules, and are quick to help out anyone who has found their way to the floor.

Except here the unwritten rules really are written.

On another note im seriously fed up with all the bravado about mosh pits. I dont risk injury in them, nor do i pretend to, unlike my friends who run to the edge of the pit and retardedly wave their arms 20cm in.
Quote by Fucking loads of people who were appeasing me in order for me to write
blues_to_thrash, you are the master of epic lulz

My Music

2K11