Hey everyone, I just finnished up 3 songs and would like your opinions on them. Preferably you all have a decent speaker setup that gives at least SOME low end on them, one song is metal, one song is... ...________ and the other is an album opener. No vocals have been added just yet though, due to no easy way to record them with quality just yet.

www.myspace.com/boundandgaggedband
Quote by steven seagull
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
+1

You should always listen to this bird-man-woman-thing.

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

What the fuck man!? That's SWEET

I think I might actually use that!

Last edited by gold_ninja101 at Jan 28, 2009,
pretty nice stuff. i like the first track, was that the album starter? cause it sure sounds like that would be the one to start with. liked how it kinda built then dropped out, a nice opener. kinda reminds me of the first three coheed and cambria album openers. sets the tone.
Thanks, I plan to have heavily distorted conversations of the band in the background, so distorted that you dont understand whats going on, but you get the feel, and hopefully with some editing, it makes us sound a bit like we are growling the words out.
Quote by steven seagull
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
+1

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Pretty cool man, would sound really good with real band members. I wrote a midi track thats pretty metal if you wanna check it out on my youtube? The progressive classical one - think you will dig it.

I liked all the songs but especially number 2.
Thanks man, but its RSE's :P Ill check yours out now.
Quote by steven seagull
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
+1

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

"Shadows" works well as an intro, its very ominous and works well to set up the next song. "Window Tears" Sounds vaguely Dream Theaterish, maybe beacuse of the weird synth sounds, maybe because of the odd composition, not sure. Its difficult to say much on the song as the vocals aren't there and they are very important to the composition (as that's all I can go on since its all MIDI). Its nixely balanced except towards the very end were it sarts to get stuck on itself. That could all change with vocals and dynamics with real instruments however. Invention is awesome. The piano melodies are very well done.

Nice job. NOW GO RECORD IT.
Lol, thanks. I have specific plans for vocals, but I gotta wait till we get some kind of recording setup though... so...

And I dont derive any real influence from DT though..
Quote by steven seagull
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
+1

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R