Ok, So i have guitar lesson to day in a couple of hours, and need a good song for us to work on. We tried Seize The Day, but thats just flat out hard, and i can work on the fast parts out of lessons. I need a good song that we can work on. I play from bluesy john mayer type stuff to avenged sevenfold
Shouldnt your teacher already have that planned?

My teacher has only taught me one song because he knows I could just look up the tabs if I wanted to learn one.

But on topic idk try some Motley Crue?
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Some Stevie ray? can never go wrong with some Stevie Ray
Quote by Skwisgar
The trip would reach its climax when you came across a character filling a pool via fapping and attempting to drown innocent people in it

Quote by Diet_coke_head
I ran up and started screaming rape because I knew she would never cheat on me.
Quote by Lethal Dosage
Shouldnt your teacher already have that planned?

My teacher has only taught me one song because he knows I could just look up the tabs if I wanted to learn one.

But on topic idk try some Motley Crue?

No. My teachers more of a help me learn stuff that I want to learn. Im about to stop taking from him because hes more of a rhythm acoustic player. Though he teaches me a lot of good theory. I had to teach him what pinch harmonics were haha. And he didn't know the difference in singles and humbuckers. But he is very good at theory and acoustic stuff. But until I finish up this set of 4 lessons, hes just going to help me with what I want to learn. We're just going to work on specific songs I guess.

And to the guy who said SRV, know any good ones? Besides pride and joy?

And I dont know Motley Crue, and good specific songs?

I was thinking maybe something like Slow Dancing In A Burning Room by Mayer because it doesn't seem too hard and seems kinda fun. Any other good mayer songs?

Thanks,
Nathan
Oh, and not that this matters much, but i would prefer a fairly clean song. Not some explicit song.
Quote by NtaPtikab
No. My teachers more of a help me learn stuff that I want to learn. Im about to stop taking from him because hes more of a rhythm acoustic player. Though he teaches me a lot of good theory. I had to teach him what pinch harmonics were haha. And he didn't know the difference in singles and humbuckers. But he is very good at theory and acoustic stuff. But until I finish up this set of 4 lessons, hes just going to help me with what I want to learn. We're just going to work on specific songs I guess.

And to the guy who said SRV, know any good ones? Besides pride and joy?

And I dont know Motley Crue, and good specific songs?

I was thinking maybe something like Slow Dancing In A Burning Room by Mayer because it doesn't seem too hard and seems kinda fun. Any other good mayer songs?

Thanks,
Nathan

Alright I gotcha, I wasnt trying to be an ass with that post im just saying thats how my lessons work.

Anyway yeah some good motley songs well my favorites are Wild Side, Looks That Kill, Red Hot, Dr. Feelgood
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Quote by Lethal Dosage
Alright I gotcha, I wasnt trying to be an ass with that post im just saying thats how my lessons work.

Anyway yeah some good motley songs well my favorites are Wild Side, Looks That Kill, Red Hot, Dr. Feelgood

I'll check em out. Thanks