I was thinking about buying a looping pedal and i was just wondering which ones are good and why and which ones are crap and why. I dont want anything to extreme, just basic features i guess but still good. thanks
I got a Digitech JamMan. Its a great pedal, very easy to use and its 100& reliable (I've had it about a year and a half). I think it should be too a decent standard to, because I've seen professional beat-boxer and DJ's using them.
I think it cost about £140, not quite sure but I'm sure you could find it easily enough.

Never tried any other looping pedal, but this one does everything I need.
i agree...i own a boss loop pedal and its great for sessions where you are trying to work out a solo over a riff or even for just practicing over a progression. they're easy to use and they sound great with other pedals too.
ive gotta akai headrush e2

loop, delay, nd tape echo

exelent 4 the price look it up m8
@jecox ssssoooo ssweeeet that whole set up is so sweet. If I had any distortion/delay setup it would be the akai headrush and BM. Awesome set up.

I agree with Volvic, the jamman is a great pedal, it has two foot buttons, an undo function, some preset loops, alot of storage, overdubs and stuff. I have one and i've never needed anything else, it's really easy to use, and is alot of fun. Check it out (i think mine was about $150 canadian new, but i'm not sure)
Gear:
Fender Hot Rod Deville 2x12
Custom Built Guitar (made it myself)
PRS SE Soapbar II Maple
Fender Stratacoustic (Stolen! )
Digitech RP200
Boss MT-2
Roland Microcube
I like my stuff!