Is this thing good or bad? If anybody has one, it would be amazing if you could record some clips on every setting possible, or if there is a video that goes through everything on the amp, like pro guitar shop videos on youtube, send it to me. That would be wonderful. Thanks.
Traynor YCV40
Modded Gibson SG
Gibson CS-356
1973 Fender Bassman
Fulltone OCD
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
The Road King is an awesome amp and is by far the best sounding Mesa I've owned, or tried, and I've pretty much tried them all, owned quite a few too

The Road King I has a better distortion channel, whereas the Road King II has a better clean channel, not to say the RKI's clean channel is bad, it isn't!

I owned a RKI and it addressed pretty much every flaw I didn't like on my Mark IV.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
One of the best amps your money can buy I've personally not tried it but everything I've heard about it has been very very positive.
Ibanez PGM301 signed by Paul Gilbert
Ibanez PGM 500
Ibanez Fireman custom
Saving for a GH100L/VH100R
Orange PPC212 2X12
How is the versatility on it? I imagine it'd be pretty sweet from what I've heard.
Traynor YCV40
Modded Gibson SG
Gibson CS-356
1973 Fender Bassman
Fulltone OCD
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
it's the one all end all amp

i can't imagine a genre or song that can't be pulled off with the roadking.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by SRVspeaks
How is the versatility on it? I imagine it'd be pretty sweet from what I've heard.

This is probably one of the most versatile amps on the market. IMO.
4 6l6s 2 el34s. You can blend them together keep them separate. Choose different wattages for each channel. The only downside if you'd call it that. Is that this thing has more controls than a 747. So its definitely not plug and play. So you will be spending some time dialing it in.
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.