Nice one dude, I liked the rhythmic changes a lot, and the drum track was spot on. The lead notes fit perfectly, and the ending was f***ing badass, lol

only thing i thought was the distortion was a little light, but hey if you like it keep it

well done
Awesome, the riff at 47 seconds is win, I can imagine how perfect some growls could be on top of that, I also love the fast riff with the synth at the end.

Amazing job dude.

Oh and your drawings are really good too.
Thats the most kvlt thing ive ever heard. The only crit i could possibly give you is get some vocals on that and it would be awsome. Maybe an orchestra too .
Peace be thy journey
Quote by Portuguese_boy
Awesome, the riff at 47 seconds is win, I can imagine how perfect some growls could be on top of that, I also love the fast riff with the synth at the end.

Amazing job dude.

Oh and your drawings are really good too.

Actually there's no synth in it
Quote by supralightning
Nice one dude, I liked the rhythmic changes a lot, and the drum track was spot on. The lead notes fit perfectly, and the ending was f***ing badass, lol

only thing i thought was the distortion was a little light, but hey if you like it keep it

well done

Haha, I can't really get any more distortion from my marshall jcm 800 without cranking it (and if I crank it, my ears will explode).
I quite liked it! The main theme was a bit too much black 'n' roll (or w/e ) for me, but otherwise great. Some things though:

The way the tempo slows down when the drums enter for real is weird not to say quite awkard. Did you recording the beginning without a metronome or what's going on? Or did UG somehow mess it up?

The transition at 00:48 feels a little bit awkard, dunno what to do about that really. The individual parts are great though, love the lead guitar!

Liking the tremelo / blast beat part and the switch at 2:25.

On the technical, I found the distorsion quite decent, I guess it could be a little stronger, but perfectly fine with me. I'd like some more prevalent snare drum though.

Dunno if you C4C, but if you do, here's my thread.
Quote by descara
I quite liked it! The main theme was a bit too much black 'n' roll (or w/e ) for me, but otherwise great. Some things though:

The way the tempo slows down when the drums enter for real is weird not to say quite awkard. Did you recording the beginning without a metronome or what's going on? Or did UG somehow mess it up?

The transition at 00:48 feels a little bit awkard, dunno what to do about that really. The individual parts are great though, love the lead guitar!

Liking the tremelo / blast beat part and the switch at 2:25.

On the technical, I found the distorsion quite decent, I guess it could be a little stronger, but perfectly fine with me. I'd like some more prevalent snare drum though.

Dunno if you C4C, but if you do, here's my thread.

The tempo at the beginning is 180, then it slows down to 160, it was planned. I kind of disagree with you, I think all the transitions are pretty good, not awkward at least. The tempo slowing down is supposed to come kind of as a shock and as a sign that the first verse has started.
Last edited by Pingis_Or_Death at Jan 30, 2009,