Right i have a ESP Ltd EC-1000 (my metal guitar lol) and a Ibanez RG2550Z (my versatile guitar), and i am looking into getting a good seven string so i was wondering if you guys have any good suggestions. My budget is £900. Thanks in advance
ibanez RG7321 or S7320
Quote by satchgear
I tried it out in store.

Great neck, nice n light, good tuning stability. Overall a good guitar. I didn't but it cause I generally only buy guitars over a grand now.
For £900 you could probably get a carvin *drools*

but if you cant wait for it to be made etc, I'd try and find a schecter C-7 Blackjack ATX or a the 7 string ibanez S series model (forgot its acutal name)
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
Quote by Shredx
For £900 you could probably get a carvin *drools*

but if you cant wait for it to be made etc, I'd try and find a schecter C-7 Blackjack ATX or a the 7 string ibanez S series model (forgot its acutal name)

Whats a carvin? never heard of them haha :P
Quote by V.U.K
ibanez RG7321 or S7320

stfu

£900, id look at USED guitars that would normally get £1300!
ibanez rg1527 with some bkps would be a bare bones guitar with all the features of a high end one..with no nonsence frilly bits

alternatively, the Ibanez K7, J custom, Carvin dc etc are all open to you, with amazing off the shelf looks and features.

personally, id look for a used J custom

or ibanez rg 2027 (piezo Lo pro edge..add some BKPs and your set!)

then, head over to the seven string legion
how comes a Ibanez 1527 costs like £800 but the Ibanez s7320 with the new ZR tremelo costs like £500?
Where do you buy J-Customs, and that RG with the Piezo? They aren't on the Canadian, or US market. I've checked Japan's too, they only have the J-Customs but not that RG.
Quote by satchgear
I tried it out in store.

Great neck, nice n light, good tuning stability. Overall a good guitar. I didn't but it cause I generally only buy guitars over a grand now.
Quote by GuitarHeroUK
how comes a Ibanez 1527 costs like £800 but the Ibanez s7320 with the new ZR tremelo costs like £500?

Where are you getting your prices from? lol

RG1527 £550/600 new

S7320 £450/500 new

RG7321 aprox £300 new

For £900 you could get a used universe

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Last edited by Absent Mind at Jan 28, 2009,
If you like the necks then yes.

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Quote by GuitarHeroUK

Build quality, build location, materials quality, electronics quality...

The RG1527 is a prestige guitar made in Japan for god's sake...
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
I think i may have to get the Ibanez RG1527 as one its a prestige model, and it has 24 frets unlike the s7320 and also has a trem o and comes with a prestige case.
Quote by lp_dude_2
any Ibanez RG prestige will do in my book

Agreed! I love my ibanez RG2550Z too
Quote by GuitarHeroUK
I think i may have to get the Ibanez RG1527 as one its a prestige model, and it has 24 frets unlike the s7320 and also has a trem o and comes with a prestige case.

You would not regret getting the RG1527, it is an awesome guitar; if I could afford it I'd be getting another one as soon as the white, maple necked one hits...
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.