Okay Im a beginner guitarist and often people say that a tab is easy but I try it and there actually a little hard . This is a thread so people can post the most ridiculously easy song tabs ever . Like For the absolute beginner . Like me .
So list some songs .
Last edited by JavierFabre at Jan 28, 2009,
Anything Nirvana ever did.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
blink -182 songs...... but the ones you will find easiest are the songs you already know the rhythm to, just listen to the song and look at the tab and you'll notice what notes are being played....
Quote by Bubban
I once had a sudden urge to rape sheep in Scotland after watching CNN, that was pretty freaky.
Doesn't Remind Me - Audioslave
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
SMOKE ON THE WATER
fade to black
good riddance
Quote by Valid12891
I wish I had an extra sensitive third nipple, and a girl who was into that sort of thing.

Quote by _Ixnay_
In Russia, Winter Cold + Vodka + Big-Chested Women = No problem.

Book of shadows 2?
O_o
Hmmm. I'd say stop worrying bout learning songs. While it feels nice to be able to play shyt, you may not be ready yet.
Focus on learning and memorizing as many "basic" chords as possible. And also memorize each one's sound. Then look up some theory on how a chord sound better following another chord. That should give you somewhere to start.

In my world, the color RED doesn't exist.

The system has encountered a fatal error [1809]: 'YourOpinion' var has no set value.
Quote by Andragon
Hmmm. I'd say stop worrying bout learning songs. While it feels nice to be able to play shyt, you may not be ready yet.
Focus on learning and memorizing as many "basic" chords as possible. And also memorize each one's sound. Then look up some theory on how a chord sound better following another chord. That should give you somewhere to start.

Like what chords ?
Why does learning chords help me ?
How should I Practice ?

Its just that I feel lost .
like a stone - audioslave

or just learn easy riffs like enter sandman riff, seek and destroy, beast and the harlot intro, smoke on the water riff and like that
Like what chords ?
Why does learning chords help me ?
How should I Practice ?

learning chords will help you learn songs!!!

A good open grouping to try is any variation of
C, G, Am, Em, (theres about 100 songs that use this progression in one form or another)
also im not sure what there called but they look like this
E G A
e-3---3---3
B-3---3---3
G-0---0---2
D-2---0---2
A-2---2---0
E-0---3---0

ect....its a good way to play a lot of chords without having to swithc positions.