anyone help me find it?

its just footage of the natural world, and then the human 'world', accompanied by music. supposed to illustrate the affect we've had or something.

it was pretty famous a while back but i can't remember what its called.
"A good song should make you want to tap your feet and get with your girl. A great song should destroy cop cars and set fire to the suburbs. I’m only interested in writing great songs." - Tom Morello
how did we get footage of a natural world? humans screwed up the earth long before the video camera was born.

Must Not Sleep.

Must Warn Others.

Gear:
Gibson Special Faded SG
Orange Tiny Terror (Combo)
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah

3DS friend code: 3995-7035-3562
Crap!

I was actually in a thread talking about this the other day. I forget the name, but its from the 80's its part of a trilligy.
Quote by Primus2112
I just asked a guestion regarding a music store myth and my thread turns into a discussion about titfucking bagged milk.

The Day After?
██████████████████████████████
The Day After Tommorow?

Oh wait,
you meant a movie that isn't utter sh!t.
08'er incognito
Quote by Taygunov
"an inconvenent truth"

You missed the "classic" and "goof film" parts.
Planet of the Apes?
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
Propoganda film so more of your tax dollars end up in Al Gore's wallet.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Quote by SlinkyBlue
Propoganda film so more of your tax dollars end up in Al Gore's wallet.

The movie was made in the 80's dip****. He said "classic" meaning its not 2 or 3 years old.

OP I rememeber the spelling was wierd, like another language and that it started with the letter M
Quote by Primus2112
I just asked a guestion regarding a music store myth and my thread turns into a discussion about titfucking bagged milk.

Quote by kaosfire
The movie was made in the 80's dip****. He said "classic" meaning its not 2 or 3 years old.

OP I rememeber the spelling was wierd, like another language and that it started with the letter M

Al Gore has been profiting from environmental funding since the 1980s, bud. An Inconvenient Truth is just his most recent one.

He also said in 1980 that New York would be under 2 feet of water by 2000 if we don't act now.

"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Quote by SlinkyBlue
Al Gore has been profiting from environmental funding since the 1980s, bud. An Inconvenient Truth is just his most recent one.

He also said in 1980 that New York would be under 2 feet of water by 2000 if we don't act now.

But did he release a foreign film with nothing but music and imagery in the 80's? no.

This movie wasnt about doom and gloom but rather a commentary on how the worlds landscape is in a continual state of change and how technology falls into that.
Quote by Primus2112

Think I found it: Starts with a K, i was wrong:

Edit: @ Angry

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
Quote by Primus2112

Last edited by kaosfire at Jan 28, 2009,
Wall-E.

The second half of that film was like being locked in a room with Al Gore on drugs.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT