I don't know which forum this is meant to go in!

What do i drink or eat to make sure i have a falsetto-it's for the bridge in dani california. Or what are your tricks to make sure you have a falsetto (other than not yell your head off!)
Thanks, if this is in the wrong forum please dont delete it or report me, just move-thanks
Wow, the Bee Gees covering Dani California?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
you have to learn how to sing -.-

Also you may not even be able too because some peoples voices are just not made for it
Do it in baritone.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Eat or drink? I would think you'd just have to have water now and again when practicing.
You don't just "get a falsetto" by eating or drinking certain things.
Anyone can sing falsetto, and there are exercises to make it more powerful, rather than it sounding like a pre-pubescent girl's voice.
I own an Orange Amp.
Fuck aye Dai.
Just sing it normally.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
I love singing in falsetto. I've been trying to develop my head voice, since I like the sound of it more than falsetto.

Just keep yourself healthy, since it's hella hard to sing in falsetto when you're sick. Well, it's not hard, it's just painful, and you can't hit those super-high Matt Bellamy/Jeff Buckley/Thom Yorke-style notes when you're sick.
Ok, I've obviously not explained myself very well...
What I meant was, what can I eat or drink or something to make the falsetto easier, like the opposite of what I want would be chocolate. I know water is fairly good, but it's still not good enough. I can do a falsetto by the way, its just my voice may be a little bit shot.

Thanks, sorry I didn't explain properly before
Half a banana seems like it works, so I've heard.
Join cashcrate to make easy money. It may be tedious, but it does indeed work! Easily make $100 in about a week filling out random surveys.
drink warm/hot tea. And make sure you relax while you're doing it.

/bull****
First of all. No chocolate.
In fact, no sweet things.

Practise with your normal voice first, increasing the range. Then slowly go up to falsetto, each time trying to hit higher notes and keeping them.

Do it loud, but not loud enough to damage your voice. It's difficult to do it, but with enough practise you might become as good as this guy:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=YjO_VXHxsRw
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Stay away from dairy.

EDIT: ^^^^That dude was talented, but still, WTF?
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Last edited by snipelfritz at Jan 31, 2009,
That Vitas guy is insane! it makes me feel pathetic...[sob]

Ok...so no sweets, chocolate or dairy? Half a banana, coffee or tea.
Thanks, any more?
Last edited by Cachao at Jan 31, 2009,
Yeah. I can sing some of Mika's stuff and I though I was good... until I heard Vitas.

That guy has immense falsetto skills.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by Cachao
maybe I should ask him...

Maybe you should do some more research.
Quote by Cachao
Ok, I've obviously not explained myself very well...
What I meant was, what can I eat or drink or something to make the falsetto easier, like the opposite of what I want would be chocolate. I know water is fairly good, but it's still not good enough. I can do a falsetto by the way, its just my voice may be a little bit shot.

Thanks, sorry I didn't explain properly before

Wait, you find falsetto hard to do? Are you sure you're doing it right?
Quote by Holy Katana
Wait, you find falsetto hard to do? Are you sure you're doing it right?

Proper falsetto is quite difficult for some.

I mean anyone can go into a what I call, speaking falsetto and say stuff.

However performing it in Cantabile Falsetto is difficult in terms of the pitching, the range and the dictation etc.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Proper falsetto is quite difficult for some.

I mean anyone can go into a what I call, speaking falsetto and say stuff.

However performing it in Cantabile Falsetto is difficult in terms of the pitching, the range and the dictation etc.

I've always found it pretty easy. Maybe I'm just weird.
Quote by Holy Katana
I've always found it pretty easy. Maybe I'm just weird.

I've found it pretty easy. Hence why I said it might be difficult for some.
Carmel is hawt
Yeah, i've always had a really good one too. But that Vitas thing.. holy hell.

I can hit up to an A5, no problem (17th fret, High E)
Quote by woodenbandman
I guess that the rebellious, strong guy is more appealing than the guy who worships the ground you walk on and would take a bullet for you.

Gear:
Cordoba C5-Ce
Martin DX121
Martin LXM
Ibanez S520EX-> Weeping Demon Wah-> Roland Cube 20x
Last edited by Human Contact at Jan 31, 2009,
But the idea is, after some loud-ish singing, this should make the falsetto easier.

Vitas is like a god!
well, I've given up. I'm singing it normally, after all, I am only backing singer.
My advice is not to push yourself. it should be very comfortable or else its not in your falsetto range
King Diamond's blood
Proud follower of Åkerfeldtism

P S T F I N D E R

Quote by FFTLxx
Uhh there was this guy who didn't get any of the questions in some exam so he put 2 pencils in his nose and headbutted the desk.. and died.. that's pretty stupid.