That one that goes doo doo doo doo doot doo doo dooooo.
Edwards Les Paul Custom
Burny SG Junior
DIY Telecaster
Keeley RAT 2
Marshall JCM 800 4104
If always thought Sorrow sounded pretty good on acoustic. Just slow it down a bit.
let them eat war.....

"there's a profit on a mountain and he's cooking up dinner"
Quote by Bubban
I once had a sudden urge to rape sheep in Scotland after watching CNN, that was pretty freaky.
What do you mean? How is learning it on an acoustic any different from learning it on an electric?
just look at the acoustic tracks on new maps of hell
Punks not dead, it just smells like it...

Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Sippin on Gin and Juice of the UG Hip-Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati
I'd say Sorrow. It's one of thier more "calmer" songs.
"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not."

~ Kurt Cobain ~
Generator
Take 'em on Take 'em out Take a stand Take a bow
I do "Sorrow" and "1000 More Fools" acoustic. I've heard acoustic versions of "Suffer" and "Do What You Want" as well. Most Bad Religion songs work well on acoustic guitar, especially since they write a lot of them that way.
Quote by captain_jack
I've heard acoustic versions of "Suffer" and "Do What You Want" as well. Most Bad Religion songs work well on acoustic guitar, especially since they write a lot of them that way.

I thought those songs didn't translate well acoustically. They need to have the fast paced music behind them, or they just sound silly. The guitar's nice, but there was something that seemed kind of off to me.

I'd say, "Los Angeles is Burning," "Dearly Beloved" or "Sorrow." For an older song, I'd pick either "Generator" or maybe "Skyscraper."