So for my biology 102 class we discussed products that are sold to us today and how many of them reflect bias. In other words theyre bull**** and sell themselves on false advertisement. As I was researching on the internet I found this product of "jelly enegery beans". The more and more I see ads for products these days the more I see bull**** around me. What do you guys think? Seen any bull**** products out there lately?
"I have a large fridge at home and I've been eating alot of pork chops"
Do you think you're cool for saying bull-shit fifty fucking times?

EDIT: wat
Bottled water. Well not for you Europeans, you're used to drinking tainted water, but in America private businesses don't have to adhere to the same standards that water treatment facilities do - plus there's no flouride in bottled water.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I love when aerosol cans proclaim 'CFC Free!'
Quote by DrLoveFuzz
I'd rather listen to my parents having sex than LCD Soundsystem.
HEAD ON

apply directly to the forehead!
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
That goldkit thing thats always on there has to be a catch I just dont know what it is yet.
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Quote by abstract pie
Ahh the pit. Where conversations of Pokemon Cards can turn into ones of wizard homosexuality

You are everything I want...
...'Cause you are...

...Everything I'm not.

Atheism. Is. Not. A. Religion.
Today's saints were yesterday's sellouts
Those snuggy things. I'm too lazy to find a picture, but it's a f*cking backwards robe. Really? It makes the wearer look like they're in a cult.
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
ShamWOW! The carpet thing they do in the infomercial is completely false, but otherwise it's apparently a decent shammy. But there is some false advertising.
Quote by wHere_aM_i
So for my biology 102 class we discussed products that are sold to us today and how many of them reflect bias. In other words theyre bull**** and sell themselves on false advertisement. As I was researching on the internet I found this product of "jelly enegery beans". The more and more I see ads for products these days the more I see bull**** around me. What do you guys think? Seen any bull**** products out there lately?

Jelly belly energy beans are actually amazing though...
Quote by Lethal Dosage
That goldkit thing thats always on there has to be a catch I just dont know what it is yet.

Yeah, there's a catch.

Someone I know sent in about 24 karrots of gold and only got 20 dollars.

Not to mention that they keep any stones on your jewelry (diamonds, rubies, sapphires, whatever) and aren't obligated to pay you for them.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Bottled water. Well not for you Europeans, you're used to drinking tainted water, but in America private businesses don't have to adhere to the same standards that water treatment facilities do - plus there's no flouride in bottled water.

On the point of bottled water...

In the UK, water regulations say that tap water has to be coliform free- that means no bacteria, basically. Not the case with bottled water. In some recent research I've been doing, I have isolated nothing from tap water, but from Volvic... well, I've isolated and cultured species of clostridium, E. coli, pseudomonas... some species of which can be very not good.
Quote by StrayCatBlues
*shamwow*

but how can you NOT love his nuts?

i too have thought the snuggie is the dumbest thing ever, seriously how much of a pussy are you when you cant manage a blanket
NOPE
Quote by Deliriumbassist

In the UK, water regulations say that tap water has to be coliform free- that means no bacteria, basically. Not the case with bottled water. In some recent research I've been doing, I have isolated nothing from tap water, but from Volvic... well, I've isolated and cultured species of clostridium, E. coli, pseudomonas... some species of which can be very not good.
Generally tastes better than tap water though.

Particularly city water
Quote by Lethal Dosage
They buy steal your gold for a much lower price when you send it to them.
Quote by Grundy0
Never forget what really matters in life, friends and family.
Team Pale Yellow?
------m-------m------
| | (oo) | |
||(~)||

Mom <3
Quote by Deliriumbassist

That sounds swell, I'm glad I drink from the tap.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
^Oh my Lawd...
Quote by abstract pie
Ahh the pit. Where conversations of Pokemon Cards can turn into ones of wizard homosexuality

You are everything I want...
...'Cause you are...

...Everything I'm not.

Atheism. Is. Not. A. Religion.
Today's saints were yesterday's sellouts
Miracle Amish Fireplace (space heater in a wood box)

Cell-Tech Hardcore
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Hi Billy Mays Hear With The Biggest Piece Of Bull**** In The World
Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis